7

I paced around my room filled with mixed emotions

I was happy , nervous , and filled with excitement.

I had just found out I was pregnant.

It took me 3 test to finally believe it but I was overall happy.

Mattia was still out at the grocery store and should be home in about 10 to 15 minutes.

I had 10 to 15 minutes to think and plan on how I was gonna tell him.

I franticly search my draws until I come out with my old apple watch case.Perfect. I place the pregnancy test inside the case and close it. I then place the case inside a Gucci bag I had found in my closet. It was gonna confuse him but the end result would be unexpected.

I then hide the bag under the bed and wait till he gets home.

In the mean time I look at myself in the mirror and rub my hands over my non existing baby bump that would soon be huge.

"I cant wait to meet you" I smile moving the palm of my hand over my stomach in a circular motion.

Then I hear the garage open . He's home.

I screech in excitement as I run like a manic around the run.

A few seconds later Mattia opens the door.

"whoa whoa , what are you doing" he laughs grabbing me and pulling me into a hug

"I have something to show you" I smile pulling away from the hug

"okay" he smiles sitting at the end of the bed 

I walk to the side of the bed where I pull out the Gucci  bag

" ouu baby Gucci?" he says grabbing the bag from my hand

"open it" I say completely ignoring his question

He rummages through the bag until he comes out with The apple watch case. 

"Wait what?" he says with A confused look on his face

"You didn't" He says with an exited look on his face

He franticly opens the the case with the biggest smile on his face. His smile instantly drops as he pulls out the positive pregnancy test. He looks at the test and then me.

"your pregnant" he asked

"yup" I  say

"no no no" he says getting up and pacing around the room

"what" I say with a frown on my face. Is this not what he wanted?

"hell no , Maddy are you- are we even ready to be parents?" he says

" Mattia yes I am are you?" I asked him in disbelieve that he would even say that

" hell no , your not thinking about having that baby right" he says

" YES , MATTIA IM NOT GONNA KILL MY CHILD" I yell ( btw this is not me being against abortion you do you!)

"NO EITHER ABORT THE BABY OR GET OUT OF MY HOUSE" he yells

" Mattia no , you cant do this" I say with tears running down my face.

"GET THE HELL OUT" he yells

4 months later TW

I had gotten an apartment and started my own life without Mattia. We haven't spoken since the argument.

I was awaken out my sleep from the urge to use the bathroom.

I get out of bed and shuffle to the bathroom.

without even opening my eyes I do my business and as I was walking back I felt like I was peeing on myself.

I open my eyes and look down only to see a pile of blood on the floor right under me. I Turn around and see a trail of blood behind me leading from the toilet to where I was standing.

I burst out in tears and begin screaming and yelling.

"WHY " I cry out

"WHY"

"WHY" 

"WHY"

I wake up to Mattia shaking me drenched in sweat.

"baby , are you ok " he asks

" yea I'm f-fine" I sniffle. I was only a bad dream

"you wanna talk about it?" he asks referring to my dream

" no love lets just go back to bed" I say cuddling into his chest and with that we go to sleep"

...

I wake up only to find Mattia wasn't next to me.

Before I could even get up and see where he was I rush to the bathroom instantly throwing up.

what the hell

A/N hey hotties

OK IK THIS IS SHORT AS HELL AND THERES A CLIFFHANGER BUT IM TOO LAZY TO FINISH IT AND MY COMPUTER SCREEN GOT WORSE AND FOR SOME REASON IT WONT LET ME WRITE ON MY PHONE.

butttt i will TRY to get you guys a part too either later on today or tm 

BYE