-One-Hundred -

Courage sweet embrace

Sparkling star breathing silent

Feather drifts around

Layton:

           Day four of the Bourluçon Dive went without incident, thankfully. It was filled with a more Art-Deco theme, meaning the atmosphere was calm and littered with various forms of art from paintings, sculptures, and more modern versions of artwork that have yet to appear in the more esteemed art institutions.

            Everyone was back in their formal attire, prancing around socializing why they watch and bet on the games cricket, badminton, shuffleboard, and darts. In the evening, tons of evening parties were thrown by aristocrats wanting to flex their summer homes in Pita and what not; we were invited to all, but only attended a handful to be polite.

            By day five things were coming to an end, thankfully the clothing returned to that of more comfortable apparel as this day was focused on water sports and things alike. There were swimming matches, water polo, rowing, and beach volleyball; it was also an opportunity for yacht viewing on the ends of the wealthy with riches enough to afford such things. Pita had beautiful beaches and the kids had plenty of fun, we even sailed out a bit altogether to get a stunning view.

            We also took the opportunity to venture into Bourluçon and see the local downtown and the people there; it was very nice to meet the people and see how grateful they were for the increased tourism and business that the event has brought back to the city. No surprise there, tons of pictures and photo-ops were present which there was no getting by on my end, but there wasn't much I could do about it. Once the games had ended, the Imperial Family held one final farewell dinner at Orji Castle to send the nobles off and thus, the end of the Bourluçon Dive finally came where everyone formally returned back to Clico and their normal lives.

            I was finally happy to be back at the palace because no Amani and I can focus more on our unborn child and not the countless engagements still left to complete by the end of the summer. Even with so much to do, I could see that Amani was beginning to back off from the work and relaxing into her pregnancy; she was so adorable holding our child, it seemed every day I just watched her stomach grow and grow and I couldn't believe my eyes.

            Now she was at about seven months and we were at our last engagement until she gave birth and even when she did, the engagements will be limited until she was fully-recovered and bonded with the baby. It was just Idizian nature to allow mothers and fathers to be with their children and bond; that couldn't happen if they were constantly working, which I had to say I was grateful that I was living in a country that valued creating healthy families.

            "Well... off we go now, we have a lot on our agenda today." I watched as Amani waddled over and took Cléa's awaiting hand so they could make their way to where the car waiting to take us to the orphanage.

            We had been working with the orphanage for a couple of months, funding, and stuff of that sort and we wanted to publicly align with them since we tended to have the children there spend some time at the palace doing fun activities and such; Amani and I really wanted to give those children as well as the ones around the other regions an opportunity to be adopted.

            It could be difficult in Idizia for children not of this country phenotypically to be adopted because of cultural differences, hence why they were the least sought-out between regular Idizians and such. We wanted to mitigate that issue and if the public saw the Imperial family support the cause, more children would be able to be adopted.