-Eighty-Two-

Wealth flows in twilight

Paradise challenges none

Knife cuts disturbed

Layton:

Casmsier, Sako was known for a lot of things: their expansive farm-land that produced immense crops for the rest of the country, boating and fishing for a fresh catch of the day, hiking in the vastly dense forests whose fogs never seemed to have an end, hunting wild animals that were native to the area like deer, bears, and more; not to mention one of my personal favorites....

Hot springs.

Sako's popularity mostly came from that alongside a slew of things such as their food, pristine fresh air, and complete feeling of seclusion from the public—even though the local population of Casmsier wasn't as grand as someplace like Clico, it's was warm and homey; something that could make anyone feel as if they belonged here if they so choose to.

Our first officially day here was spent rather well, everyone was up bright and early for a short morning hike to see the sunrise; it was quite beautiful at a certain peek not too far from Ormshire. When we were done with that, we made our way into town and had breakfast a local eatery whose owners were so very kind to us and didn't make us feel like zoo animals because of noble status. As a matter of fact, locals native to Sako were such laid-back people, I doubt any of them cared; they weren't the type to pull out their phones and snap pictures or anything of the sort, they simply waved or stopped us to have a light chat.

With breakfast finished, most of the group split up to go about their own business for the early afternoon. The ladies went off to do a bit of canoeing on Banyan River with the kids that were old enough to do so with them; the remainder of us gentlemen decided to go for a hunt in Moya Forest together which was pretty fun, especially teaching Johnny since he wasn't familiar doing such things; it was definitely a new experience for him compared to us guys who have been doing it since we were old enough. Though when it did start getting a bit late, we returned back to Ormshire so we can begin to head up Kamcou trail that would ultimately lead us to one of the best hot spring spots Sako could offer.

I was excited because this was Amani's first time being here and getting to experience the springs herself; I couldn't wait to gauge her reaction once we had made it up there. There was a lovely inn owned by an Idizian couple that helped visitors be as comfortable as possible with warm meals and drinks to enjoy once everyone was done bathing in the waters.

"Daddy! Look at me! Look at me!" I veered my head over to where I heard my son calling me and found him off to the side with Cléa, both of them were riding horses. Their instructors were also there guiding them, but Yame seemed to have spotted me coming back with the guys and was calling for my attention.

I smiled and waved back at him. "I see you, buddy!" I called back out to him.

I turned back to my group that consisted of Fionn and Johnny; the rest of the guys were already striding away and back into the castle to get themselves ready for later. "I'm heading over there." I informed them.

They both nodded, "I'll head over too, I haven't seen the stables here yet." Fionn was already headed towards the kids as he was saying this. Johnny began walking in that direction as well and I strolled beside him. "You're into horses?" I asked him curiously.

He shrugged his shoulders, "Not particularly... but I am into my girlfriend whose also over there." He nudged his chin in the direction and I looked over and realized that Éliane was there, not to mention standing beside her was Amani who was watching the kids ride, both her hands stationed on her hips as she smiled proudly at their progress.