-Thirty-Two-

Snow cloaks lonely now

Fallen foe is hypnotized

Spring swells eternally

Amani:

"Amani... my lips look so great right now. Thankfully the swelling has gone down, people were becoming suspicious. Do you think maybe before my family heads up to Dria for the skiing trip, I can get another fill... I think I can use a little more on my bottom lip." Princess Karmi was posted by the mirror resting in my office admiring her plump lips she had gotten done a couple of weeks ago with my help.

            I didn't want to take her to the clinic, I really didn't; but when she was threatening to do it regardless, I couldn't risk someone finding out about it while the Empress was away because she wasn't cautious enough to know how to go through the process of anonymity. You'd imagine once she threatened me with her words, I had to quickly have NDA's drafted up, security called for when she entered the area, and I personally had to be there to make sure everything went well. Funny enough, Princess Karmi had researched everything concerning this procedure, but forgot that she was deathly afraid of blood.

            She ended up passing out as soon as the first injection was made; eventually when she came to she literally squeezed my hand until the entire procedure was over; now she was telling me she wanted to return again for round two as if the experience wasn't already traumatic for me.

            Éliane who was sitting over on the couch on her tablet looked over to me and arched her eyebrows before going back to what she was doing. I cleared my throat, "Princess Karmi... I don't think there's enough time in the schedule for this... the palace is already turned upside preparing for Christmas celebrations, engagements, vacations and adding this to the list is already putting stress to my workload.... perhaps another time? Or maybe we'll leave the lips as they are, they look fine." I said to her.

            Princess Karmi ripped her gaze from the mirror to turn to me and frown, "Seriously? Not even an afternoon where we can go together?" She questioned me and I responded with a simple shake of my head, "Your majesty, I don't believe you need any cosmetic procedures anyway... I think perhaps maybe you should talk to someone about body issues you may have." I said to her.

            I watched as the frown on her face grew larger, "I don't have body issues. I just want to look a certain way." She tossed her dark hair away from her face, "I don't want to be the one to stick out like a sore thumb in my group of friends." She stated.

            I arched my eyebrow, "Can you please elaborate?" I asked her.

            She nodded walking over to where Éliane was sitting, she looked up from her tablet in confusion, Princess Karmi gestured for her to stand up. "Hurry now, I haven't got all day!" She urged her. Éliane quickly stood up, slightly towering over the princess with ease.

            "All my friends look similar to both you and her look." She pointing to Élaine's body features. I cringed slightly at her comparisons she was making especially when she was pointing to specific body parts on Éliane. "Everyone has the bottom, the waist, chest... why do I have to be the odd ball?" She questioned me.

            "Thank you for the aid, you may sit now." She waved her hand dismissively at her.

            Éliane nervously sat back on the couch she was on previously and quickly went back to what she was doing after sharing a slightly terrified look on her face. "I just don't understand why I couldn't be born with similar features... I'm Idizian aren't I?" She questioned me.