-Sixty-Nine-

Please Note: The picture published above is not of a "real" place. I know that may be weird to say, but I had a graphic designer create this entire image for me to give you all a visual of what the fictional place of Fhauri (other wise known as the Fhauri Coast) looks like for reference. Isn't it beautiful? This is just what a street looks like heading off to a beach in the distance, trust and believe just as gorgeous in the morning time! I also put a walking tour video of an actual place if you want to immerse yourself on what it would be like there, enjoy!

Adoring summer

Sweetest taste below true home

Spring swells all around

Amani:

           By the time the end of the month had come, it was time for Layton to officially adopt Yame. I had joined him and Simone to the official court hearing where everything would be settled and I had to say that was quite a memorable experience; I took a ton of pictures for them, Layton was officially a father and he couldn't more joyous for the entire ordeal. During that time where I watched him settle Yame into his new life as his son, I started speaking to Simone privately to possible start inquiring about Cléa.

            I didn't want to be impulsive about anything, I was taking it slow, nothing that I would have to wait after my coronation business was over to officially start anything, but it didn't hurt to get some information down about what I'd have to do in order to get her in my custody; but for the most part, I was keeping everything very hush-hush, I hadn't even told anybody yet that I was inquiring, just dipping my toes into the water to test the temperature, if that made any sense.

            And speaking of water, with my coronation fast-approaching, it was decided that the entire family would take a trip down to Fhauri for a well-needed relaxation before returning to Clico for preparations; we had less than a month and I would be crowned the new Empress of Idizia; I was so thankful for the idea of going down there because I could only take so many parliament meetings I had to sit in on, the endless teachings of my mother and grandmother on the daily including the different etiquettes of different sovereign nations.

            I needed a break.

            When I brought up the trip to Layton, he managed to get his family in on the festivities as well, so they were all going to come down there to not only celebrate my upcoming ascension to the throne, but Yame's introduction to the family, it was going to be amazing!

            The remainder of the week, I had spent helping having my bags packed, getting my hair done into passion twists by my personal hairdressers and prepping the rest of my body with spa treatments for the well-needed beach vacation I was going to have down there. Everything was under surveillance for us down there as per Cairo's organization that had an extension group that specialized in more permanent basis of security which was what my family opted to sign-up for. Since they were no longer here, these officials took over and thus far, were doing an amazing job blending in wherever we went. Unlike the other group, their guns were concealed as to not bring attention to us—but do not be fooled, they were just as deadly as the previous group.

            Of course, it wouldn't be a full vacation with my friends joining in with me. So, I definitely had no issue inviting Éliane, Johnny, Fionn, Inyene and Rose who was also bringing Jaala to the excursion as well; Cyril was quite generation to tuck away a villa or two for all of us to stay in that was a bit apart from the well-acclaimed beach front hotel his family owned that Rose and I had frequented before on our short trips to Idizia.