A/N: Thank You for Reading!

Greetings my lovely ones!

Thank you so much for joining me in this journey of Above All! I had a great time planning and putting together all the little details of the world I created in Idizia. I had over 1K pages in my word document to correlate with the 106 chapters I have posted and am overly grateful for everyone who stuck around that long to see Amani's story unfold.

I really love the idea of worldbuilding and have been teetering with it for a while before I gave it a shot in a more contemporary style story which I think was well needed; I'm sure we were all tired of hearing about the same royal family's and integrating into their culture and lifestyle, which was one of the main reasons I thought, why not make my own monarchy? 

Above All was definitely on the more "fun" side of my writing after devoting 80 chapters to my previous work, Right Behind You. It was nice to get a break and not write something so incredibly heavy. It also gave me a chance to expand my creativity and literary skills as a writer and I hope to only continue that with all the future stories I have planned in the future.

When it comes to putting my stories together, I tend to have mood boards, playlists curated by me, and more to really keep the vision in line. So one thing I think I will be doing as I continue writing stories here is to give readers a bit of a chance to see the vibe I was going for when I was creating this story. So here's the link to the Pinterest that I put together with the help of my sister to make the story come alive; I'm sure some of the pictures might look familiar to you all: https://www.pinterest.com/carameldripp347/above-all-wattpad/

And now finally! Introducing my BRAND NEW BOOK that will be ready and available for you all to immediately after this:

THE FIFTH SEASON!!! Please make sure to add this book to your reading lists or whatever you so desire and hit that vote button and comment if you haven't already

THE FIFTH SEASON!!! Please make sure to add this book to your reading lists or whatever you so desire and hit that vote button and comment if you haven't already. Like I have always said before it is much appreciated and I definitely notice all my favorites who support ALL my books day in and day out. I am forever grateful to you all! 

See you in the next book!

Much Love, 

BB2410