16 - Lost Wife

Charles' POV

Madison just walked away, I wanted to follow her instantly, but I had to speak to Mr. Sawyer. Mr. Sawyer is the richest man in this room, and I have been waiting to speak with him for so long. I talked to him quickly, keeping everything I say short. 

"Are you in a rush?" Mr. Sawyer asked. He must've noticed me looking at the exit. 

"Yes, my wife and I had a disagreement and she just walked away." I replied. 

"Well then, you should go, wives are complicated" he said with a smile. 

"Indeed, we will speak again" I said to him and left. I started walking, then walking faster as soon as I got out of the door, I run hurriedly to look for Madison. 

She must've been at our hotel room. I got inside the elevator and picked up my phone to try to call her. The phone kept ringing until I reached our room. 

The lights inside the room were off. 

"Madison!" I called out. I opened the lights and looked around even at the bathroom, but I didn't see her. 

I understand that she is not used to this life, but I thought that letting her experiencing things like this will let her be used to the life that I have ever since.

 I really love her, I know she loves me. We are going to get though this together. 

I called Lola. 

Lola: Mr. Newman?

Me: Lola, do you know where Madison is?

Lola: No sir, she told me to go since you will be together tonight

Me: She left the restaurant earlier and she's not answering my calls. 

Lola: I will look for her Sir. 

Me: You should, call me if you see her. 

I hang up and started going around. I started searching from every floor. Where can she be?

We looked for her everywhere, but she is nowhere to be seen. What could have happened to her. 

"I'm so sorry, Mr. Newman. She told me to rest and I thought nothing terrible would happen." Lola apologized. 

"It's not your fault, Lola. We had a small argument before she left" I said to her. 

"Maybe she just went out to breathe some air or should I call the police, Sir?" Lola said. She could've done that. 

"Not yet, she's not missing for a very long time, it's just 5 hours" I replied to her. 

"Sir, we can look at the CCTV footage" Lola said. 

"I think we should, let's just play it cool. I don't want the hotel's security to complicate things" I replied. 

We headed to the security to review the footage from the time Madison left the restaurant. 

"Is this her?" the security asked. 

"Yes, that's her" I replied while watching Madison walk to the lobby. 

Then Alfred appeared. 

"She's talking to this man" the security said. 

"Who is that?" Lola asked. I hurriedly run out of the security room and rushed to the lobby.

"Sir!" I heard Lola shouted. 

I hurriedly went to the counter. "I need to know what room number is Alfred Nolan in" I said. 

"We cannot tell you Sir asjdiwewqeuqwe" the lady said. I started to feel the anger. 

"Just tell me, what room he is in. I will buy this hotel if I have to!" I said angrily. 

The Manager whispered something to the girl at the counter. 

"Oh I'm sorry Sir, Mr. Alfred Nolan is in room 606" she replied. I left and rushed to the elevator. 

I forgot about Alfred being here. I hope Madison is safe. 

I run hurriedly and knocked at his door. 

"Alfred, open the fucking door!" I shouted. I am angry, really angry. 

"Alfred! fucking open the door or I'll break it on your face!" I am very very angry that people started looking at me. 

Then the door opened. 

"Charles..." he said without any emotions. He is not wearing his shirt and his belt are loose. 

I pushed him in order to get inside the room. And I didn't expect what I saw. 

Madison's clothes are on the chair, while she's in bed naked and asleep. She's only covered with a duvet. 

"Fuck you!" I shouted then punched Alfred on the face. He started stopping me, but I kept on hurting him. Alfred ended up on the floor and I started strangling him, I could've killed him at the moment, but I stopped. 

"Charles?" Madison wakes up and shocked to see herself without her clothes on. 

I stopped hurting Alfred. "No, no, no. Why am I...... oh my God" Madison started crying. 

Lola arrived at the room. 

"Mrs. Newman...." she stopped. She looked for awhile then she left. 

Madison kept on crying. I am still on top of Alfred, but I am looking at Madison. 

"Charles, I...............I don't know" Madison continued crying. 

Lola returned holding an large shirt. 

"Mrs. Newman" she said as she handed over the shirt to Madison. 

I stood and kicked Alfred. "Ouchhh" Alfred said. 

"Let's go" I said to Madison.