27 - Finding You

Xavier continued hurting Charles, he kicked him with all his strength while pointing the gun to Alfred.

Alfred then tried his chance to get the gun from Xavier, Xavier and Alfred fought and there was a shot fired to the ceiling. 

"Stop it now Xavier!" Charles yells. 

Alfred is still trying to win over Xavier. 

"We were friends, we can still be in peace" Charles spoke again. 

"Shut up Charles! You already ruined everything" Xavier replied. 

Xavier and Alfred are already on the floor. Xavier punches Alfred on the stomach and Alfred lets go of the gun. 

Xavier points the gun to the already injured Alfred when Charles comes from behind to stop him. 

"Charles..." Xavier said as he tries to break free from Charles. 

Alfred on the other hand is already bleeding on the side of his head. He must have hit the floor pretty bad. 

"Alfred! Wake up, call your people!!!" Charles says, but Alfred is too weak. 

"I... I... can't stand Charles" Alfred replies. 

Xavier pushes Charles to the wall of the room and tries to hurt him from behind.

There was a lit candle inside the room. And they pushed it to the curtain. The room started to be on fire. 

--------------

Madison's POV

"Is that a gunshot?" I said to myself. 

"Did you hear that?" some other people close to me heard it. 

"I didn't hear a thing" someone responded. 

There was a loud music that covers that yacht. It must've been a coincidence. But I started to worry even more. Charles knows that I don't want to be separated from him. 

After a few moments, Lola returned. 

"The others are still looking for Mr. Newman. We are doing are best to find him" she assured. 

"Where can he be? He must have seen someone he knows" I said to her. 

"That's a possibility" Lola replied. 

"Have you seen Alfred Nolan around?" I asked her. 

"I saw him when we started looking for Mr. Newman" she replied. 

What she said, made me feel better. At least Charles and Alfred are most likely not together. 

"Should I get you something to drink?" Lola said. 

"No, I'm good. I just want to see my husband" I replied to her. 

"He will be here in a moment" Lola said to comfort me. 

"Yes he will" I replied to her. It is nice that Lola is comforting me. I wish everything will be alright. I wish to see my husband well. 

After some time, some people from the other side of the yacht started running towards our side. 

"There's a fire!" someone running shouted. 

I started to panic. A fire? We are in the middle of the sea and there's a fire! 

"Lola, Charles is not here yet" I told her. I started crying. 

"Mrs. Newman" one of Charles' guards called. 

"Have you seen my husband?" I asked him. 

"We haven't finished searching, there's a fire on the other side of the yacht, it went huge that fast" he replied. 

"I will go there, I will look for him" I said to them. 

The guard stopped me. 

"Mrs. Newman, your husband instructed us to protect you. I'm sure he will be mad if you go there" he said. 

"Madison, Mrs. Newman, we need to look after you only. That is what Mr. Newman ordered us to do" Lola said. 

"There are lifeboats here!" someone shouted. People started getting in. 

"There are not enough lifeboats, females are priorities" someone said. 

"Mrs. Newman, you should get in to the boat." Lola said. 

"What about my husband? I am not leaving without my husband!" I said to them. 

"Charles! Charles!" I started screaming on the top of my lungs

"Mrs. Newman, you are pregnant. You cannot stay here" Lola said. 

"Please, look for my husband." I begged them. 

"We will go there again, we will try our best" the guards said. 

"Lola get in the life boat with Mrs. Newman." someone from the guards said. 

"You need to be quick, the boats are being filled out" the guard said. 

"Let's go now Mrs. Newman" Lola said. She held me to where the life boats are being prepared. 

"We need to get to the boat, Mrs. Newman here is pregnant!" Lola said. All those men, gave way and let us took a spot in the life boat. 

I looked for the security team that remained, they started running towards the fire where my husband could possibly be. 

----------------------

Charles, already filled with blood from his head fought bravely against Xavier. Xavier hit his head on the floor and lost consciousness. 

Charles took the chance to escape from Xavier and the fire. He lift the weakened Alfred out of the burning room. He ended up walking to halls, then to the deck where no people can be seen since the fire is almost burning the place. 

Charles lost his remaining energy and lets Alfred lay on the floor. Charles started yelling, but he is weak enough to scream so loud. 

"Help!" he yells, but no one can hear him. 

Then Xavier comes and they fought. Both of them are weak already. Then in a motion, Charles and Xavier fell from the yacht down to the water.