26 - Missed Call

MADISON'S POV

There are so many girls in line to use the toilet. I think that it took forever before I can finally pee. 

"It took us a long time before we had our turn" I said to Lola as we walk back to where I left Charles. 

"Yes, there must be other restrooms here" Lola replied. 

We walked back to our spot, but Charles is not there anymore. 

"Where did Charles go?" I said. 

"I should ask the others" Lola replied as she headed towards the other security. 

I just watched them talk, I can't read their lips, but I don't feel good about this. 

Lola hurriedly went back to me. 

"They didn't see him go" Lola replied. 

"Charles must've warned them if he ever go somewhere else, right? He should be back in a minute. I'll wait for him here." I told her. 

-----------------------------

"Xavier? How did you...." Charles said. He cannot believe what he is seeing now. 

Xavier has his usual attitude, he seems proud of what he had overcame. 

"You sent someone in prison to murder me, aren't you?" Xavier said. 

"No, I did not. I will never do such thing" Charles replied.

"Well, if that's true, then it's a mistake that I killed your mother." Xavier replied. 

Charles started to feel angry, now that Xavier has revealed to kill his mother. 

"You son of a bitch!" Charles shouted.

"I should've killed you first" Xavier replied. 

Charles didn't say a word to him. He tries to calm himself, now that he knows the truth about her mother's death. 

"Your mother, I was just asking her to owe me some money. I told her that I will never disturb her again, but her foul mouth made me angry. She begged for her life, she begged for yours and Camilla's. I should've taken a video, so you can watch" Xavier said. 

"I can shoot you now, but that would be easy." he added.

Soon, someone opened the door. It was Alfred, he didn't expect to see Xavier too. 

"Xavier..." Alfred is surprised. 

"Nice party, Alfred" Xavier replied. 

"You must be dead" Alfred replied. 

Charles looked at Alfred. It was him, it was him who wanted Xavier dead. 

"You ordered someone to kill me" Xavier replied. He sounded mad. 

"I did, I did it for Helen. She loved you, but you killed her" Alfred replied. 

"She wasn't suppose to die, Madison was suppose to die" Xavier replied. 

"No one deserved to die, even my mother!" Charles said. 

"How lucky of me, Charles was the only one I want to kill, but now you join him, Alfred" Xavier said. 

Alfred seems nervous. He didn't think of this through, he was confident before that he had Xavier gone. 

Charles' phone rings. Madison is calling...

"Who's calling you?" Xavier asked. 

"No one." Charles said. 

Xavier pointed the gun to him again. "Give me your phone" Xavier said. 

Charles didn't want to give him the phone, but Xavier kicked him and he fell on the floor. Xavier reached his pocket and got his phone. 

"It is Madison, your sweet little brat" Xavier said. He had Charles' phone turned off and placed it on his pocket. 

Charles is hurt to stand up, so he just laid down. 

"You! give me your phone" Xavier asked Alfred. 

"I don't have my phone with me" Alfred replied. Xavier insisted on checking his pockets. He pointed the gun to Alfred, then he handed him his phone too. 

"You can't trick me" Xavier told him and punched his stomach

------------------

MADISON'S POV

"He is not answering" I said to Lola. 

"We should look for him around" Lola said. 

"Yes, we should do that" I replied to her. 

"We will go, please stay here Mrs. Newman. We don't want you to be lost too" Lola said. 

"Okay, I'll stay here. He might be back here too" I told her. 

She nodded and walked towards the security team. They started disappearing at my sight. 

"Where can Charles be?" I say to myself. 

"Have you seen Mr. Nolan?" a heard a man speaking next to me. 

"No, I haven't seen him again" someone replied to him. 

It can't be. Charles and Alfred are not seen at this time, I think something bad is happening. I didn't follow the suggestion of Lola, I searched for Charles myself inside the yacht. I wish nothing bad is happening.