31🌙 Such a daddy

Luna Larsson

"Damn Luna, you look rough?" Grace yelped from the couch, her head peaking over the backrest, gazing at me with bags under her eyes, the size of one of her designer bags.

I yawned deeply, not even bothering to put my hand over my mouth, instead I threw them up and gave myself a little stretch. "So do you little crackhead." I smirked at her as I made my way to the kitchen. "Coffee?"

"Definitely coffee! Make it a latte if you can." Her laugh reached all the way to the kitchen. Careful Grace you don't want to wake up an hungover Sophia, sure you won't live past noon if you do.

"Hey now, don't be a privileged bitch." I joked, another set of Grace giggles sounding through the apartment. Fuck my head feels like I did backflips all night and landed each and every one of them on the back of my head, and my forehead too. Coffee, is what I need, and a hug from a heart throbbing hockey player maybe, urg I want both. First coffee though. I stared at the coffee machine for a good two minutes, suddenly not remembering how to work it. I feel weird as fuck. Luna, coffee, you use this damn machine every day... How do you not know? Booze, lots of booze maybe. Dammit. I can already feel that today is not going to be my day!

"Are you alright?" Grace stood in the doorway, frowning at my motionless figure and the absence of divinely smelling black brew.

I shook my head. "Too hungover to make coffee." My hands went through my messy bed hair for a second, trying to gather my thoughts as a gnawing headache entered the chat. "Alcohol is not my best friend right now." The stinging in my head made me squeeze my eyes, followed by a nauseous feeling that made my stomach squirm. I puffed, taking small breaths to prevail myself from throwing up on lovely Grace... Wouldn't wish such a shower on my worst enemy. On second thought, I wish I threw up on Zander that dreadful night... The night that everything went wrong and right at the same time, starting with my contents in his damn paper bin next to his desk. Don't you dare fucking think about that asswipe, now move and throw up somewhere safely, the sink, toilet, shower, anything with a drain maybe. The kitchen has a sink? And somewhere away from Grace before your puking makes her puke and you end up having to clean the aftermath of a chain of puking events. Toilet it is! Fuck. Shit. I'm never drinking again. Nah, You know you don't mean that. "I'll be right back." I rushed to the toilet as sweat gathered on my forehead. Afterwards my stomach felt relieved beyond a doubt, my headache however still rendering me dizzy and confused.

"Here, who's privileged now?" Grace smiled while handing me a mug of coffee the moment I re-entered the kitchen. "It's not even my place and I'm serving you drinks... You should start calling me James or some British butleresk name."

I nearly choked on my coffee as I took a seat at the kitchen island, placing the mug in front of me, while I buried my hands into my birds nest of a hairdo. "Shut up, you practically live here. Maybe you could chip in on rent." I teased her. She knew I was teasing her because life on the couch here wasn't very glamorous, not as much as she deserved at least.

"I can't help it that my dorm mate is such a demanding Bitch with a capital B. Who names their child Catherine Victoria and doesn't expect them to grow up adding bratty entitled to that horrific name. Two damn names, when you only need one!" She rambled, a lot of build-up frustration in her voice, which for one gave my headache a chance to roam fierce and freely, but for two it was our Gracie trying to be mad, so I couldn't help but find it comical.

"Well your majestic Grace, you have quite the royal name yourself." I took a quick sip from the hot morning gold to ease the pain.

"Difference is, I act like a queen and she... She's just a bitch full stop. She won't even let me turn on my twinkling lights above my bed at night, she believes they will give her wrinkles because they make her squint her eyes. Who acts that ridiculous huh? Her face looks like a shrunken grape anyways."