41🌙 Lu, You're...

Luna Larsson

We went on to watch the movie like nothing happened, like Ezra and Sophia didn't actually came from the kitchen looking confused and torn, yet they were getting cozy on the floor, especially when Sophia was getting sleepy and she put her head on his shoulder, and when the movie finally ended we saw she sunk even further into his charm, her head resting in his lap. All of us were blushing in her place when the credits rolled over the screen and Ezra gently pushed her hair from her face, rubbing the back of his fingers along her cheek to wake her up.

"What?" She whispered while slowly waking up. "What?" She repeated herself while sitting up, brushing Ezra's presence off her. "Ew, get off."

"You fell asleep Soho, calm down. He only made sure the floor wasn't your pillow." I said, while sitting up to, not wanting to waste a second before disappearing into my bedroom with Jules, yeah the fact he kept teasing me though my clothes didn't help my case.

Ezra rolled his eyes at Sophia, his glare angry and disappointed at the same time. "It's fine Luna. I'm used to her being a bitch by now."

"A Bitch? Really? Your lack of vocabulary is amusing me Ezra." Sophia rolled her eyes while getting up from the floor.

"Whatever." Ezra shrugged.

"Guys, let's end tonight on a good note okay. Ez, let's go." Levi nodded to Ezra and then to the door, Grace looking at them with a pout. Aw Grace, you want to stay don't you, all of you?

"Guys, it's late, you drank, it's probably really icy on the road. It's best you stay, no?" I said, glancing at Jules with a smirk while earning myself once form Grace.

"Yeah, what Luna says." Grace was quick to add.

"Sophia, are you okay with it?" Levi was so polite to ask her, even though he was dead terrified for her answer.

"Do I have a choice? I don't want to be responsible for you ending in a ditch along the road. I'm not that much of a bitch." She shrugged while looking at Ezra, who fearlessly looked straight at her.

"A miracle." Ezra muttered.

"Grace, Levi. You can even have my room. I'll sleep on the couch, it's fine." Sophia shrugged while smirking at Grace.

"Woah, so selfless." Ezra instantly rolled his eyes.

"You can have the floor, you're welcome." She squinted her eyes at him in response. "Grace is like a sister to me, so anything for her." True, when I comes to Grace, Sophia would run into a burning building, jump of a cliff, and apparently even exchange her bed for a night on the couch. "Just don't get my sheets all dirty." She winked at Grace who instantly started blushing mouthing oh my god.

"Alright, all set then!" I said with joy filling my voice. "Good night." I added quickly, before grabbing Jules's hand and dragging him straight into my room.

"Oh boy." I heard Sophia chuckle in the background.

"Guys, please be safe!" I head Levi shout, but I didn't care an neither did Jules as the smile on his face welcomed mine the moment I shut the door behind us.

"You're c-crazy. Subtle too." He chuckled while his hands disappeared into my waist. It only took him one step forward to pin me into the door, and I closed my eyes when the pressure made me tingle.

"I don't want to hide the way I feel around you." I whispered, reaching up to throw my arms around his neck. I love you!

"And what's that e-exactly." He leaned in, just barely brushing his nose along mine while I could almost taste his minty breath on my lips. His presence was sucking me closer to him, ready to get left breathless.