47 🌙 I believe you

Jules Martin

What are you thinking right now? I asked her in my thoughts, because once she pulled back from that kiss she kept looking at me in awe. "Are you actually speechless?" I smirked at her and she nodded, the most adorable expression on her face while I put the ticket in the inside pocket of my jacket. "Tonight is perfect." I smiled, out of my mind surprised. First the puck, which, best fucking gift ever. Then the plane tickets. She really is the girl I love and I meant it. We had said it before. Casually at the end of a phone call or in the I love everything about you kind of way. But this. This was a full on special moment under a sky lit up by stars. If soulmates are real, it's safe to say I found mine and she can know that. Hell, everyone can know it. I went from being afraid to talk to her because of my stutter, to telling her this without a single flaw. Around her there was no such thing as a stutter, or insecurities holding me back. There was only me and her and all the love in between.

"Tonight's not over yet." I finally had her smirking again, her hands going around the collar of my varsity hockey jacket.

I looked at her flustered cheeks through my eyelashes, my gaze hot on her. That kiss from a minute ago still had my heart racing. Damn I wanted her. And by the look on her face the feeling was mutual. Her bottom lip glistened under the light of the fire and I couldn't tear my eyes away from it. "What did you have in m-m-mind." I smiled, still looking at her full and kissable lips. "Smores? Dessert?" I suggested, but bit my lip to stop myself from voicing what I was really thinking. The last thing I want to do is push her into something she isn't ready for. She told me she is. More than once. But is she really?

"For starters." She commenced as she leaned in, wiggling her ass in my lap to scoot closer. This might be an answer to that previous question. "We could... Sit here for another sec. The cold breeze might keep you cool while I do this." Her hands gripping onto my collar pulled me to where she wanted me. Up close. Her lips only inches away. She smirked briefly and had me thinking a kiss was what she meant. To my surprise she skipped my lips and skimmed her cheek along my jaw until her lips felt hot against my ear. "Nobody can hear us out here." She whispered and my jaw dropped with want, sucking in a deep gust of air as she stole my breath with her words. Next thing I knew her lips were pasted against a very sensitive spot in my neck, kissing me, making me dizzy. My hands were aching for her and so they settled in her waist, pulling her completely into me. As soon as her hands grabbed my hair at the base of my neck, the perfect amount that stuck out from underneath my backwards twisted cap, I whimpered, looking up at the stars as I saw more of them than before.

"If this is a-another present... You're really spoiling me." I gasped for air the second her teeth grabbed my earlobe and her tongue licked and sucked on this very... Very... Erogenous zone. Flutters traveled trough my entire body all the way to my groin. By now I was throbbing as she wiggled herself into the hardness making my jeans feel far too tight. Ah she's driving me insane.

"This is only the unwrapping part." She whispered while her kisses moved to my jaw. Then one closer to my cheeks. Another closer to the corner of my mouth. I had never wanted to kiss anyone as bad as I wanted to kiss her, so I did. My hand eagerly cupped her cheeks as my lips fought to claim hers. She gasped into my mouth, my longing surprising her as much as she loved it. Her fingers were still tangled with my hair when she let her forehead fall into mine, taking a much needed breath. "Kiss me again." She pleaded and she didn't even need to ask, my tongue already darting past the rim of her lips and savoring hers. My heartbeat pounded in my head, and my hard on, well it was painfully growing against her core. Our passionate kiss made us breathless, and the way she started to grind in my lap knocked the air out of me. Worse than getting checked into the boards. Way worse. I was just at her mercy and hoped she would put me back together as soon as fell apart.