48 🌙 Just passionate

Luna Larsson

To shiver or not to shiver, that's the question. The answer is yes. One cold shiver lead to Jules dragging my freezing ass to the bathroom for a nice hot shower. Don't get me wrong. That, how do I call it, magical and steamy moment of pent up longing still had me burning on the inside like a wildfire, but that cold rain shower however still had me shivering.

"Come here." He smirked confidently as he dragged me into the shower by my hand, his fingers an intertwined mess with mine. How is he even more confident without any clothes on. Damn it's attractive. "You wanted to kiss in the rain, now you're going to w-wake up with a c-cold." His chuckle made me smile in an instant while shaking my head and joining him in this big beautiful walk in shower... When Levi told me he had a cabin, he understated it with the word cabin. This is a freaking mansion. Damn, Levi is ocean deep royalty rich.

"Pretty sure that's a myth. That's not how getting a cold works. Thought you studied biology?" I squeezed my eyes at him, while his hands folded around my waist to pull me under the hot water. The way he twirled me around and snaked his arms around me from behind knocked the air out of me. Oh fuck Jules. I widened my eyes when I felt his excitement once again pressed up against my behind and a smirk covered my lips while his found the most sensitive spot in my neck, his hands moving up and down over my stomach. Flutters made me shiver this time, and that had nothing to do with some stupid cold rain, but with his body rubbing against mine, his skin hot and melting into mine.

"Actually I haven't been studying m-much lately. You're so distracting." He huskily whispered into my ear. Mhh that voice. "My favorite distraction though." I instantly went weak, my knees almost caving, when his hands ran over my chest.

"Still? I thought you'd be over that by now." I chuckled while guiding his hand over my breast and he cursed softly into the crook of my neck. Fuck, that's right.

"Don't think I ever will." He hummed with pleasure as one of his hands massaged my breast and the other one slid up to my throat, slightly wrapping his large hand around it while his lips kissed my neck under the pouring water. I was humming too, as tingles consumed me from head to toe. His hand around my throat felt as something dangerous yet ecstatic at the same time. I wanted his fingers to dig into me, leaving his prints on me for when I'd succumb with pleasure. He for sure was ready to try.

"You want a round two don't you." I breathed with hooded eyes when his tongue swirled over my skin and it made me press my back into him and his hardness. He groaned as he continued to nibble on my earlobe, sucking it until a moan left my mouth.

"It's so hard not to want to." He whimpered into my hair behind my ear, as he pulled me flush into his chest. His hand on my throat pushed my face up to the ceiling to meet him towering over me from behind. "But... I don't want you to be sore tomorrow." He whispered, before leaning in and slowly kissing the air out of my lungs. He hit me with his tongue darting it over my lips, while breathing became the hardest thing I ever had to do in my entire life. "Cuddling you a-a-all night is a great compromise." He smirked into my lips, before running his tongue over the rim of my bottom lip once more, his teeth softly grazing it. I agree, because the size of you is a lot to take. Twice. He was being gentle with me and the way he controlled himself when I suggested another round made me realize something important, if I hadn't already. He's everything, he's my world, he's all I'll ever love.

"Cuddling and kissing." I begged him before turning into his arms, his hand still on my throat and I liked it.

"Deal." He smirked kissing me once more. "Turn around, Lu."