49 🌙 So kissable

Jules Martin

The way that girl texts... She drives me crazy. I was with the boys while giving it our all in the weight room. Not in our regular gym at the rink though, no, that one was closed for a huge renovation project. Therefore public gym session it was. Even if the entire team took all of the space. Back to Luna texting... She was... Texting me throughout the entire session and I did not mind. At all. There's something about lifting weights and being just the extra bit frisky. Combine that with a cute blond dirty texting the shit out of you, and there you have it... A walking time bomb.

I finished a hard rep on the bench while I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I did not hesitate to grab it while Levi spotted Ez, even though my arms felt cooked.

Luna: The money I'd pay to watch you lifting right now. Not gonna deny I'm imagining you all sweaty and hot. ;)

Me: I might know a way to work out, just the two of us though...

Luna: Good, because I want you so bad right now

Me: Come over?

Me: So, we can actually work out.

I quickly typed back, with my tongue pressuring the corner of my mouth.

Luna: I don't want to interrupt your time with the team. I'm a distraction remember?

Me: We'll be done in half an hour. I can watch you warm up. And after I'll teach you a thing or two. I'm free all afternoon.

Luna: Are we still talking about lifting and squatting?

See, that's what I'm talking about. To be honest, I wasn't thinking about lifting at all... I was thinking about far more fun stuff.

Me: We might start there, who knows where it'll go. I wouldn't mind being your spotter at the squat rack.

Luna: I hope the pants you're wearing aren't too tight then...

Me: Are yours water resistant? ;) We both know what I do to you.

Luna: Want to put it to the test?

Me: Didn't I ask you to come over like 5 minutes ago?

Luna: Is Ez with you?

Me: Uhm yeah?

Luna: Good I'll bring Sophia. These two need to make amends, I'm sick of hearing her whine about the guy.

Me: Damn Luna, I was scared for a second you were gonna propose a threesome.

Luna: Ew! Don't ever think that. Again! Just Ew! I just want you baby. Only you. Right now.

Oh fuck. "Jules dude!" Ezra nudged me. Hard. "Get your head out of the gutter. You're up." He laughed while swatting his hand into my chest. "If Luna knew you're slacking on the weights she'd be disappointed. Keep up man. And stop dirty texting your hot girlfriend." He rolled his eyes while chewing his gum. Hot? Damn I don't know how to feel about you calling her that.

"I wasn't." I put my lips together to hide the smirk on my face. I so was.

"You can hide the grin on your face, but certain things you just can't hide." Levi said, adding some weights on the bar while I laid back on the bench. "Like that sword in your pants. Jesus Jules. You're even making us blush." He laughed while throwing his towel in my lap. God dammit these guys are gross.

"Speak for yourself Lee, I'm only interested in pussy." Levi rolled his eyes at Ezzy's comment.

"Course you are. You're jealous you're fighting with a teeny tiny dagger instead of a sword." Levi countered while I rolled my eyes and put my hands on the bar, ready for another rep.