32🌙 Shithead personality

Jules Martin

I had been busy with practice, sessions at the gym and keeping up with pointless papers all Thursday, Friday and most of Saturday. But, no matter how busy I was, I didn't fail to text Luna through it all. Her witty messages and teasing ways had me smiling all day and thinking about her all night before falling asleep. Little facts she told me about her lingered through my thoughts and the more I knew about her, the more I wished my schedule was less tight.

Me: Any wild plans tonight?

I was staring at my phone in the locker room, halfway dressed after practice. It was Saturday and the night before the game, I thought maybe hanging out with her would calm my nerves a little. Silly I know. 

Luna: I have to work tonight L Saturdays are always a surprise. From annoying customers, to the those annoying people getting themselves into barfights .

Shit... Great Jules. So far your plans... I couldn't help but let my head hang low a little when I read that she had to work. Bar fights what the fuck?

Me: Sounds dangerous...

Luna: Not as much as a movie night with you though ;)

Me: What are you suggesting? ;)

Luna: Mmh, invite me and you'll find out.

Me: I was trying, but apparently you have to work. So I guess I'll have to watch that movie alone

Luna: Fuck me

Luna: I meant fuck my life because I have to work tonight instead of hanging with you.

Luna: However the other wouldn't be so bad.... ;)

I swear these messages had me so worked up I couldn't possibly stand up right now. A lot of sexual frustration building up after kissing her at the party was going to be turned into competitive anger at the game tomorrow. 

Me: Luna Stop, I can't really hide, what you're doing to me, right now. ;) Also, are you coming to the game tomorrow?

Luna: Ew hockey... What's fun about that? ;)

Me: Someone wearing number four looking for you in the bleachers?

Luna: Well, I can't really say no to him... I'm kind of fan girl crazy about him.

Luna: Shit, does that make me a puck bunny now?

Me: You, a puck bunny? Never.

Luna: Thank god :p  I have to go get ready for my shift now, but you'll definitely see me tomorrow at the game, I'll make sure to stand out a little.

Me: As if you have to try for that!   

"Hey are you coming?" Ezra nudged my side, instantly drawing me away from the girl entering my thoughts through texts.

"T-to do what?" I squeezed my eyes at him, having absolutely no clue what he was talking about.

He equally squeezed his eyes back. "Get your head out of your ass." He mocked me with one of his playful laughs. "Or do I have to say Luna." Ez wiggled his eyebrows at his own words.

Rolling my eyes at him, and wanting to say that yup Luna had been on my mind all day I just decided that was just too much information he could use against me during one of his clown modes. "Just tell m-m-me what you were saying?" I whined, while continuing to get dressed.