37 🌙 A piece of tape

Jules Martin

As soon as I heard some idiot kick my door, and I felt Luna quiver in my arms, a heavy frown clouded my mood and face. Her eyes went wide and at the sound of Zanders's words I couldn't help but look at her with a thousand questions swirling through my mind. What the fuck is he talking about? I could tell by the way she was surprised, yet wasn't somehow, that she ran into him downstairs. Maybe that's why she was so quiet and careful as she walked into my room without her coffee. "Did he hurt you?" I quickly asked, while putting her down on her feet, her face now filled with disappointment. "W-what did he do?" I pressed while putting my hand on the side of her face, trying to comfort her in case something did happen.

"Nothing." She muttered, her eyes low. "He was just going off, telling me how sorry he was, and then when I wanted to get away from him, he cornered me... and..." She spoke rapidly like she couldn't believe it, while the livid noises continued to sound in the hallway.

He cornered you? He... Fuck this. The thought of him towering over her, intimidating her like he for sure had done before angered me to the point I was ready to ruin gameday. "What an ah..." I left her standing in the room as I shook my head and stormed towards the door, her hand however quickly grabbing mine to stop me from doing something very necessary, yet probably stupid.

"Hold on... Don't." She begged, pulling me back towards her while her fingers intertwined with mine. "That's what he wants." She looked at me with her big bright eyes and I couldn't possibly resist. Like I was weightless I let her pull me towards her, until she could stick her little fingers in the front pockets of my pants and pull me closer.

"Sounds to me like he wants you." I pulled a brow, while looking down at her being all cute and pouty, my words relentlessly making her eyes roll.

A scoff that effortlessly joined her eyeroll made me chuckle. "As if that's ever going to happen." She meant it, her face filled with anger, just for a second until her frown turned into a smirk. "Jules, don't tell me you're jealous?" She smirked even wider, her tone without a doubt teasing.

"I f-f-feel threatened... Maybe. You tell me." I shook my head when the truth escaped me faster than I could blink.

"Yeah, because he's such a catch..." She couldn't have rolled her eyes more dramatically than the way she just did, a smirk now creeping up my face. "Look at you... How could I ever go back to him when you look this good in dress pants." She playfully gave me a once over, her fingers plunging in the hem of said pants and by now the tingles in my stomach were making me nervous, worse than pre-game nervous, yet comfortable at the same time. "What can I do to make you feel less... Threatened." She scrunched her nose at het last word, pulling me closer and the way she stretched up on her tiptoes to me, yet not even coming close to my face, was adorable.

Don't hurt yourself, I got the message. I smirked, leaning in so she wouldn't give herself a whiplash until her lips we longingly pressed against mine, the way her tongue teased me next, making me forget about a certain idiot ranting in the hallway. Fine by me. I smiled against her mouth while I felt her move us to the edge of the bed. I don't mind being late for this. Through her kiss, all the jealousy I suddenly felt was gone, replaced by want and worship, making me fall harder by the second I spend with her, how could I not...

As my tongue collided with hers, the room was slowely becoming an inferno, and the way she was so close to me all night still had me flustered and hot. "You're going to be late though." She suddenly giggled when the back of my knees hitting the bed and made me sit down. Not hesitating to pull her between my legs, her laugh echoed through my bedroom, a sound forever registered in my thoughts. Casually, she swung her arms around my neck, her hands playing with the hair at the back of my head.