16 🌙 You're hurting me!

Luna Larsson

"Luna, kitchen please." Zander's voice seemed to blitz at me from the hallway, his tone filled with urgency. I rolled my eyes, while watching the smirk on Jules's face disappear. I'm sorry. And yet another snap of a finger coming from my boyfriend and I'm jumping to his demands. I just couldn't help it even though I wanted to protest, but that's just me... Always trying to make other people happy even if it costs me valuable time and effort.

I shook my head while I felt three sets of eyes following me out of the room and into the kitchen, Zander already coming out of the hallway to join me.

"How's the paper going?" I turned around with a fake smile, squinting my eyes at him. Ten minutes and he's already done... Wow that going to be a straight A.

"It's not..." He shook his head, rubbing the back of his head as he watched me carefully. I leaned against the counter not knowing how to posture myself. He sighed deeply before all of a sudden he lifted me on to the kitchen isle, and he stepped between my legs.

"What are you doing?" I frowned at him.

"Making it up to you..." He lightly shrugged his shoulders before brushing the back of his hand against my cheeks with a smile, but he just earned a loud scoff. "I can't concentrate knowing you're mad at me." He shook his head, one of his hands squeezing me at my side. "Baby hear me out please." He whispered and as if I had another choice. He was holding me on that counter as he stood tall between my legs, his hands caging me on both sides.

"You can try." I huffed, visibly annoyed by his presence, trying my absolute best not to fall for his charms.

"Those voicemails... I'm really sorry about them." He looked down and by the way his voice turned weak he really was. No, Luna don't you dare forgive him this fast... The guy has said two words... Make him work or it, like Sophia said. I nearly made myself gag when I was already falling for his apologies too fast. Just a sorry isn't enough. "I have a temper... You know that." So? "So, do you... you're gutsy when you're angry."

"Gee...Thanks..." I rolled my eyes at him, along with an attempt to push him away. I wasn't going to listen to him putting this on me, insulting me.

He didn't move an inch however, steadying me by putting his hands on top of my shoulders. "Just listen." He begged, slightly raising his voice. "I like that about you! You don't let anyone walk over you." Mmhh only you huh. "But when we fight, we both want to be right even when we're not..." He sighed, his hand traveling up to the side of my neck and it made me lean into his touch, a natural thing to do, but not helping my situation. "I should be the bigger man and let you have you're right if that's what you want."

I instantly shook my head. "That's not what I want Zander." I sighed deeply while his face turned desperate.

"Then tell me what it is?" He begged me, both of his hands cupping my cheeks.

"You... I need you to be honest, treat me right, not lying to me, being there when I need you, listening to me. I don't want you to let me be right in an argument, I want there to be no arguments in the first place!" I let out a deep breath, while he raised his brows, as if he finally saw the light at the end of a tunnel of conflict.

"Fuck." He whispered as he let his forehead fall against mine. "I'm stupid." He laughed at his own words, and he truly had been oblivious the whole time. "I'm so sorry..." He shook his head against mine before pulling back only to gently press his lips against my forehead. "Baby." He whispered more, pulling back once more to look me straight in my soul. "I will try to make it right, to treat you better. I really don't want to lose you, okay." He whispered while his thumbs lovingly wiped across my skin. "Please."