5 🌙 Oh, fuck off!

Luna Larsson

Oh no hell, not her! The person who just barged into the room and killed my little moment with Jules was Mara Carson; a classic a-list bitch and captain of the hockey cheer team, a team I happened to be kicked off from at the start of the semester. Why? Because that girl just couldn't stand a little competition. Oh, yeah... To top all of that off, she's also a psychology major, which makes it really hard to avoid her vain ass.

She is really the last person I wanted to see, especially since my drunk state had slayed my filter. That bitch didn't even knock! I should be happy she barged in, and not Zander... You know how this would have looked to him. Guilt instantly washed over me while I sat up, glaring at the surprise on Jules's face.

"Jules! One minute you're hooking up with me and the next you're nowhere to be found? You told me you would find me!" She lectured him, and she seemed as mad as he seemed surprised. So much for not being a hookup kind of guy... Liar. Of course his volume button was on mute, no surprise there, and while she waited for his answer, her eyes fell on me. Oh hello... I rolled my eyes at her, mentally flipping her off. "What the fuck is she doing here?" She seethed at him while giving me a dirty once over. Pff please your blonde ponytail is so tight it's going to make you bald, at least I hope it does! I really had to bite my tongue, but since Jules wasn't planning on opening his mouth I really felt the need to do so.

"Hello to you too Mara..." I huffed at her and her presence all together, before looking over at Jules who was watching us with his brow rather cocked at me. Don't look at me like that, I'm slightly mad at you right now. I thought you had good taste, but then you hook up with... Her... And you're not even going to say anything to her for coming in like that... Pfff grow a pair... "Yeah, you're not really getting it, are you? We know each other..." I gave him and angry stare before turning back to Mara.

"You got kicked off the team, so I guess I don't have business with you anymore." She smiled, almost as fake as her Chanel earrings. Mara always had a habit to pull out the worst in me and this was no different.

"Oh, fuck off! As if I care to be on your stupid little team..." I scoffed at her, rapidly moving off the bed to point my finger at her plastic nose, which was a huge mistake, getting off the bed I mean, and her nose too maybe. The alcohol was still making my head spin and as soon as I got off at the edge of the bed everything went a bit dark. I pushed my hair out of my face with my hand, as if that was going to help. The only thing that prevented me from going south was a strong arm lacing around my waist to keep me up, warmth instantly engulfing me and I didn't know how to feel. His hand laid softly and flat against my stomach and his hard chest was nicely pressed against my back. How could something like this fell so amazing yet so wrong at the same time. My thought told me it was more wrong than right when I leaned in into his warm chest, briefly closing my eyes to fully feel the heat of the moment. Nope, nope, nope, not going to happen. "Just, get off me, Martin." I shrugged him off, using his last name to make a statement, and I didn't have to tell him twice. He instantly took a step back, The look on his face all frown, questioning my sudden mood. One minute I'm floating with I don't know what and the next she runs in to claim you and get into my face. And you're not even saying anything. Thanks. A. Lot! I have had it! His everlasting lack of words and indifference caused so much frustration I didn't even want to look at him anymore, and instead I turned to take it out on Mara. "I don't need to be part of a team to belong. Unlike you, I have plenty of friends outside it." I stepped towards her, on which she took a deliberate step forwards. "Not even half of the team likes you!" I scoffed, getting even more in her face, my fingernail digging into my palm. I could feel Jules's eyes burning in my back too, watching me, and that was all he did...