58 🌙 Moondust

Jules Martin

She surely is surprised.

I smirked while a quick glance to the side of her face was enough to see her mouth wide open. "Are you being serious?" She looked up at me and now she looked like she had murder on her mind.

I shrugged, still smirking "What?"

The frown on her face was growing and definitely too cute to make me stop looking at her. "I have been dating fucking Beethoven himself and never knew!" She swatted her cast into my chest. A bit too hard too, as it made me cough up a chuckle.

"You n-n-never asked."

"Oh, I don't know... I thought playing hockey and studying biomedical was impressive enough." She raised her voice, annoying yet amused. "I didn't think to ask if you maybe were musically talented in any way! Piano seriously?" She looked at the shiny black wing in the middle of the room.

I rolled my eyes, enjoying her cute little ramble, but it was time to drag her inside and close the door behind us. "I got into Julliard." I smirked, laying on some more unexpected information.

"And you picked hockey over that?" Her eyes went wide before she snorted and suddenly pinched my arm.

"Jesus!" I cried out, as that pinch went straight through my shirt. "What was that for?"

"To make sure you're real. You are, huh?" She pouted at me like one breath into my direction, and I would disappear into thin air right before her eyes.

I felt my smile tug at the corner of my mouth before I softly pinched her back. "You s-s-seem real enough." I said before drawing her into my chest, my hands on either side of her face. "So, this doesn't feel real?" A whisper barely left me before my lips went for hers, kissing her softly, like only a dream would touch her mouth and infiltrate her soul.

A hum fell into our kiss, and her hands wrapped around my wrists as she let herself be wooed. "I need some more convincing." She pouted until my tongue grazing across her bottom lip stole her breath away. I didn't kiss her softly, not this time. I kissed her with aim, with the message, she was mine.

Seeing her talking to my brother rippled through me like a wave of stupid jealousy. I wanted to push him into a wall face first, for thinking he could try and pull that shit twice, and whatever he was going to tell me in the morning, I wasn't going to care.

Her hands were as greedy as her tongue, fighting to pull my shirt out of my pants and tackle the buttons.

Not so fast Lu.

I grabbed her wrists, slowing her down while witnessing the want flicker through her eyes. "You're n-n-not going to let me play first?" I cocked a brow at her, her mouth parting with mischief.

"Uhm, yes. I want you to play with me." She smirked, panted and already undressed me with her sultry gaze.

"I meant t-the piano." I smirked while letting go of her wrists. "Don't worry." I swayed my gaze over her neckline, her sharp collarbones barely covered by her shirt. I let my eyes wander down over the silk until the bare skin on her thighs hit me in the stomach with a surge of tingles. "That dress is gonna come off soon."

Luna giggled while I sat down behind the piano. It had been too long since I played here. The room still looked unchanged. There was still a large bookcase and a couch on the other end of the room, while the view from the piano overlooked the city. This had always been my comfort moment, just me and the music. No violent hockey play, no sports talk or people pushing me to go to therapy for my anxiety and speech. This was my therapy and dammit it felt good to be back.