Book 2~Chapter 2~Back Together

Zac and I shared a night full of the love of the days before and we decided to at least have breakfast and dinner together from now on.
So we had breakfast and then Zac was off to his Father.
And I was on my way to the doctor. For some reason I'm really really nervous. I kind of warmed up to the thought of being a mom though. It took almost three hours and then I knew, I'm actually pregnant.
Back in my car I called Zac.
"Hey, is something wrong?"Zac answered. Always so worried for me.
"No, everything's fine.. but I need to talk to you about something.."I said.
"Ok.. uh, can it wait until I come home?"
"I- it's nothing bad, so it could.. but.. can I come around?"
"Sure.. I do need a break..."
"Ok, great.. I'll be there in twenty.."I said.
"Ok, just text me when you're here.. I'll come outside."
"I will. Love you."
"Love you too."

Twenty minutes later Zac was coming up to me, while I was leaning against my car.
"How comes every time I see you I fall more and more in love with you?"he asked smiling and we kissed.
"I don't know but I love it.."I said and we kissed again.
"So, you had me quite worried. You're alright though, right?"
"I'm fine.. more than fine.. I-"suddenly I felt tongue-tied.
Zac looked at me with his sparkling eyes. Loving as ever.
I took the picture out of the pocket of my leather jacket and gave it to him. He looked at it for a few seconds then back up at me.
"You're pregnant?"I saw the tears in his eyes, heard the hope in his voice, noticed the smile he couldn't keep hiding.
I nodded and just like that I was in his arms.
"I love you so so much... you're going to be a mommy.."he said and looked deep into my eyes.
"And you're going to be a daddy.."at this point we were both crying off happiness.
We kissed.
"You know what? I'll get us a nice dinner and we'll have it in the bathtub.."Zac said.
I giggled.
"Ok, I'll take care of the bathtub.."I smiled at him and we shared one more kiss.
"I'll go to Dad now and let him know.. so if you want to tell your dad, go ahead.."
"Ok.. I love you.."
"I love you too."I said.

Another thirty minutes later I was in the Dark World and at our castle. I found everyone in the living room.
"Victoria.."
Victoria is Rogers wife, she has a wolf pack in Europe, Germany to be exact.
"Ava.. it's good to see you."she said and we hugged.
"What are you doing here?"I asked.
"I wish it was for good reasons.. sadly, I need help, there's something really wrong going on in Europe."
"A war?"
"No.. but wolves of my pack keep getting killed and no one seems to notice anything.."she explained.
"Is Molly, ok?"I asked. Molly is my age and my other cousin.
"Yeah, she's fine.. she's actually getting married.. considering the killing stops until then.."
I was surprised, but happy for her and at the same time worried.
"So, what does that mean? What are we going to do?"I asked.
"I'd like to take all of you with me to Europe.. I need all the help I can get."she said and looked hopefully at us.
"Sure we'll help you, honey. We won't leave you on your own and we'll have some family time, it's been too long.."Roger said hugging Victoria.
I looked over to Dad, nervously biting my lip.
"I don't think Ava and I will be able to come with.." he said while looking at me.
"What? Why?"Roger asked.
"She's pregnant.."Dad said. I don't know how he does it, but I'm so happy I didn't have to say it myself, I was just too nervous.
"You are?"Sage asked, I looked at him and nodded.
Everyone spoke out their congratulations and gave me a hug.

After a little more talk about the situation of Victorias pack, I drove back home. I was a little late so Zac was already home when I arrived.
When I walked through the door the serenading smell of my favorite pizza hit me. I couldn't find Zac, or the pizza, downstairs so I went upstairs and guess who I found in the bathtub already enjoying the warm coziness of the water.
"Am I interrupting?"I asked leaning against the doorframe.
"No.." Zac smiled at me, our eyes lighting up.
"Is that my favorite pizza?"
"Come in and find out."he said. I took my clothes off and joined him in the bathtub, my back towards him. I felt his rhythmic breathing behind me. And so we had another beautiful night.