∘☍✧ₒWorld Cup Disaster ∘☍✧ₒ

"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘮𝘦!"

      "𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘩, 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦."            
—--------------------------------------------------

Lauren woke up to Hermione shaking her (quite violently) and repeatedly telling her to get up. It was summer, she wasn't supposed to have to deal with this for another week.

But, as much as she hated mornings, her excitement got her up. Her, Ginny, and Hermione quickly got ready and grabbed their things. Lauren was cheering for the Irish, so she went with a nice green top paired with her jeans.

 (𝓪/𝓷- I really like it when authors include photo ops, if you don't, just ignore it ♡)

(𝓪/𝓷- I really like it when authors include photo ops, if you don't, just ignore it )

The three girls made their way down stairs and sat at the table, tiredly eating their breakfast.

"Good morning," Ron said to them, half asleep.

"No it's not. It's too early for this," Lauren joked, even though she was right.

"Can't we just go back to sleep?" George complained as everyone was putting their dishes away.

"Sure, go back to bed, we'll tell you what the match was like. C'mon now, kids, off we go," Mr. Weasley said, opening the door.

"OK, OK, coming," they all mumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where are we going, by the way?" Harry asked Ron as they walked in the back of the group.

"I don't know, actually. Hey, dad! Where are we going?" Ron asked his father.

"Not the foggiest-" he replied as they continued.

They walked for only a few minutes longer, when they approached a man that greeted Mr. Weasley.

"Ah, Arthur! Over here!" The man called.