∘☍✧ₒA Sign of the Times ∘☍✧ₒ

"ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ,ɪғ ɪ ᴋɪʟʟᴇᴅ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ғᴏʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ?ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅs?ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ  ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ ᴏɴᴇs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴜsᴇᴅ

ɪғ ɪ ᴋɪʟʟᴇᴅ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ғᴏʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ?
ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅs?
ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ ᴏɴᴇs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴜsᴇᴅ."

"ɪғ ɪ ᴋɪʟʟᴇᴅ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ"
ʙʏ: ᴀʟᴇᴄ ʙᴇɴᴊᴀᴍɪɴ
————————————————————

What could possibly go wrong?

Everything. Everything that could've possibly gone wrong, went wrong, and more.

The eight teens trying to succeed in their plan to help Sirius, where now being held hostage in Umbridge's office.

The Inquisitorial Squad members and Umbridge had caught them all at their designated areas, and were now trying to pry information out of them.

Ron was in a headlock by Goyle, struggling profusely still to escape. His lip was swollen, obviously showing he didn't come willingly.

Ginny was being held by both arms by Pansy, as she tried to stomp a foot on that of the Slytherin girl.

Neville was held by Theo, who only bothered to grab him with one strong hand. Neville didn't struggle after a few jerks at the beginning, when Theo simply tightened his grip, looking miserable as he did so.

Justin was also in a headlock, but by Crabbe, gritting his teeth and restraining himself from yelping in pain.

Luna was standing by Daphne, who had a dainty hold on her wrist. Luna could move freely if she wanted to, but given the situation it probably wasn't the best idea.

Lauren was being held tightly by Malfoy, both of her arms behind her back. Her lip was bleeding slightly, from where Pansy had smashed her against the stone wall while capturing her, before handing her off to Draco.

No one could blame Pansy for making Lauren Draco's problem, for the Diggory girl had kicked Pansy in the shin on the way to the office.

Hermione stood hopelessly by Macklemore, a sixth year Slytherin boy, as she watched the scene unfold, knowing she could do nothing to help.

Harry, on the other hand, was Umbridge's main target. He was forced down into a chair, as the creep of a woman stalked around her room.

"Now, you're going to tell me exactly what you were doing and who you were trying to contact." The woman spat.

Silence. Nobody spoke.

"Was it Dumbledore?" Umbridge snarled. After another beat of silence, she shrieked, "Answer me, boy!"

"I don't know what you're talking about, Professor." Harry replied bluntly.

"You're obviously trying very hard to contact someone, who is it!" The woman demanded sternly.