∘☍✧ₒRed-Handed ∘☍✧ₒ

"𝘞𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘩𝘶𝘵 𝘶𝘱, 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧

"𝘞𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘩𝘶𝘵 𝘶𝘱, 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧. "
————————————————————-

The Gryffindor vs HufflePuff quidditch match was minutes away, and Lauren couldn't help but be nervous, along with the excitement coursing through her.

The team gathered around in the locker room, Angelina giving her pre-game pep talk, directing most things at the new members of the team.

"And make sure to watch that swing, Davies, we can't afford any slip-ups." The captain said, pointing at Roger Davies, the other new beater.

Angelina's eyes then landed on the glimmering locket around Lauren's neck and said, "And lose the necklace, Diggory."

Lauren let out a small "oh" and gently unclamped her locket, placing it delicately inside of the locker with her other belongings.

The yellow eyes of Madame Hooch then poked into the room, informing Angelina that the match was starting.

"Okay, team, let's do this!" She said, as she then led the nervous Gryffindors onto the pitch.

Lauren couldn't see much upon entering, all of her teammates towering over her- even the fourth year Andrew Morgans, the new seeker.

As Hooch briefly explained rules, and the captains shook hands, Lauren gazed over at the stands. Her eyes found Harry, Hermione, and her other Gryffindor friends all decked out in their scarlet and gold apparel.

A squealing whistle then snapped her out of her thoughts, signaling her and the rest of the players to mount their brooms and rise up.

The bludgers, quaffle, and snitch were released, as Ron took his spot infront of the three hoops on Gryffindor's side of the field.

Lauren saw a few familiar faces on the team of yellow and black. Rolf was a chaser, Hannah Abbot, a fellow female beater, and the latest addition: Justin as the seeker.

The game began, and Katie soon scored the first goal of the game after a swift pass from Alicia.

The Slytherins began changing their obnoxious Weasley Is Our King song, putting off Ron more than he already was.

That's when things started going downhill.

The Gryffindors only scored 4 goals- that being a miracle in itself, having Rolf as one of their chasers. Ron missed every single block he attempted, allowing the HufflePuffs to score 7 goals.

Lauren did surprisingly well, considering it being her first match, and she hit almost every bludger that came her way, successfully recovering the quaffle a few times.

Roger, on the other hand, didn't have as good of a match. He missed several of his swings- not all, but several. He even let the bat slip once, knocking Alicia in the head, which will no doubt have a deep bruise later.