∘☍✧ₒTension ∘☍✧ₒ

"𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘭, 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶,𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘩𝘺

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘩𝘺. 
𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘦, 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘴𝘬.
𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶,
𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯' 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘦"

"𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 4 𝘶"
𝘣𝘺: 𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘢 𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘰
—————————————————————

A few weeks went by, and Lauren and Theo were still attached at the hip. Her friends didn't see much of her anymore, Hermione seeing her the most, mainly because they shared a dorm.

This was one of now rare times Lauren and Hermione were hanging out together. They were the only two in their dorm, the other girls spending their evening in the common room.

Hermione sat cross-legged on her bed, reading a book while Lauren finished her shower. Lauren's bed was scattered with books as well, for studying was Hermione's activity of choice.

The door to the bathroom creaked open, and Hermione didn't even look up as Lauren walked out and to her bed.

"Hey, are you going to Slughorn's dinner thing tomorrow?" Lauren asked, as she combed through her wet curls.

"Yeah, so are Harry and Gin...." Hermione answered, trailing off as she looked up for the first time.

"You still wear that?" She asked.

Lauren paused what she was doing, and looked down at her outfit. When her eyes met the scarlet material that read Gryffindor Quidditch Team '93, she realized her mistake.

She had subconsciously grabbed the top without thinking, and decided to just play it off. "Yeah." She answered simply.

"That's Harry's shirt." Hermione egged on.

"I know. And it's comfortable, so I'm wearing it." Lauren retorted.

"Okay, okay," Hermione said, smiling to herself. "So, I assume you're going to the dinner as well?"

"Yep. I think it'll be nice, Mum told me about them. Never complained about them, so they can't be that bad." Lauren answered.

"Your mum was in the Club?" Hermione inquired, interested in the topic.

"Yeah, she always used to tell Cedric and I stories from when she was at Hogwarts, the dinners were mentioned a few times." Lauren explained, smiling at the memory.

"Like what?" Hermione asked.

Lauren sorted through stories she remembered in her brain, and suddenly one popped up. She let out a small laugh as she exclaimed, "Oh! I've got one."