∘☍✧ₒSeveral Accusations ∘☍✧ₒ

"𝘖𝘩,𝘐 𝘥𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘰, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘋𝘐𝘌!"

        "𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦?"
-----------------------------------------------------

Cedric and Lauren walked into the room to be met by a confused Fleur Delacour and Viktor Krum.

"Wha-" Fleur started to ask, but Cedric cut her off.

"No idea. Guess we'll find out,"

The four teens stood there in an awkward silence, waiting for someone to enter and explain what was going on.

They then heard a commotion outside, and Lauren could swear she heard the name "Harry Potter".

What's going on now?

Then, a very confused and a bit frightened looking Harry entered the room. The other four turned to face him, now even more confused than when Lauren entered.

Before anyone could question the situation, they faced the doorway where they heard two arguing voices, a heavily accented female voice and a mans.

Then, entered Dumbledore with the Beauxbatons professors. They were shortly followed by Professor Mcgonnagel, Snape, Mad-eye, and Barty Crouch.

Dumbledore then went up to Harry, who was abruptly taken aback. Lauren had never seen the headmaster so upset.

"Harry, did you put your name in the Goblet of Fire?!" He asks

"No sir," Harry breathed out, looking terrified.

"And you didn't have any of the older students do it for you?"  "No sir"   "And you're absolutely certain?"   "Yes sir".

"Well, he's obviously lying!" Madam Maxime, Beauxbatons headmistress, accused.

The professors then proceed quarreling, not acknowledging the fact that there's another underage student in the room.

"Excuse me!" Lauren interrupted, grabbing the attention of the teachers.

"What about us? Why am I even here?" she asked, determined to get answers.

"Oh! Of course! You saw what the parchment said, yes?" Dumbledore asks, turning toward the others.

"Yes sir.." Lauren responded, unsure of the significance of that.

"What did it say, headmaster?" asked a man, Barty Crouch.

"Just their surname, Diggory," he responded.

"But why does that matter?" Lauren asked, slightly annoyed that they wouldn't answer her question properly. "It obviously meant Cedric, he entered his name."