∘☍✧ₒBack To Hogwarts ∘☍✧ₒ

"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘳𝘴𝘦, 𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘧𝘰𝘺

"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘳𝘴𝘦, 𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘧𝘰𝘺. 𝘛𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘰𝘧𝘧..."
————————————————————-

Lauren sat on her bed reading, her glasses pushed up her nose. It was the night after Harry's trial, which he had won! He was up taking to Sirius, everyone else was probably in their rooms already.

Harry walked in, a smile evident on his face. He took a quick glance at Lauren, she's reading, nothing new there.

Wait a minute, he thought.

"Ren?" He asked, dragging out the word.

"Yeah?" She questioned, only looking up at him after she finished her line in the book.

"What are you wearing?"

"Funny, I'd think you would know what glasses look like, considering you where them literally every day." Lauren said with a cheeky smile.

Harry chuckled and walked closer to her side of the room, pointing a finger at her he says, "That's- fair. What I meant was, you haven't worn glasses since like, what, second year?"

Lauren marked her page and closed her book. She then explained, "Yeah, well I ran out of contacts a few weeks ago and I really am just tired of them. Glasses are just easier."

Lauren only wore glasses for up-close reading, she didn't need them to see literally two feet infront of her like Harry did.

"Welcome back to the four-eyes! We re-accept you with open arms!" Harry joked, as he threw his arms out wide.

"Wow, I'm honored." Lauren replied sarcastically, as she slipped off the glasses and placed them on her nightstand.

"I give myself a week max until I have to get Hermione to repair them."

"I bet you break them within the first two days of classes."

"Wow. That's just hurtful." Lauren said playfully, wiping away a fake tear.
"I'm going to bed so I don't have to listen to your hateful words any longer!" she proclaimed, as she pulled back the duvet on her bed.

"Wait wait wait." Harry told her, pulling her away from her bed.

Lauren looked up at him expectantly, moving her eyes back and forth playfully. "What?"

"Stay over here tonight. With me. I've got a theory." Harry told her, nodding his head in the direction of his bed.

Lauren smiled at him, "Well I'm not opposed. But! What's this theory?" she asked, lifting an eyebrow.

"I'm afraid that's confidential information. But, if it works, I'll let you know!" He told her cheekily.

He then plopped down on his bed, pulling Lauren with him. He pulled the covers over them, as Lauren snuggled her small frame closer to him.