∘☍✧ₒHappiest Holiday ∘☍✧ₒ

"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘣𝘴 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘦, 𝘗𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳

     "𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘣𝘴 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘦, 𝘗𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 ."

————————————————————

"Knock knock. We're coming in." Lauren said, as she and Hermione stood at Harry's bedroom door, before swinging it open.

Holiday break had finally started, and the girls joined Harry, the Weasleys, and Sirius at Grimmauld Place.

"Hey guys!" They chorused a greeting, entering the room that all the teens where gathered in.

The four Weasleys and Harry gave various replies, as Hermione and Lauren plopped down on the floor with them.

"So, how's everything? You guys? Your dad?" Lauren asked rapidly, as she subconsciously placed her hand on Harry's.

"Dad's still at St. Mungo's, he doing better, though." Ron informed.

"And how are you all holding up?" Hermione asked.

"Good. We were all pretty panicked when we first got here, but knowing dad's okay was a big relief." Ginny replied cheerfully, and her brothers nodded in agreement.

"And you?" Lauren asked, turning her head towards Harry.

"What about me?" He asked automatically.

"You haven't said anything since we came in. How are you holding up?"

"Fine." Her relief stiffly.

Lauren raised a brow at him, and noticed Ron and Ginny's silent sighs.  She then decided to herself that she'd tackle that conversation later, when there weren't  an extra five pairs of ears listening.

"O-kaaay.." Hermione said, diffusing some of the tension that had just silently built up in the room. "What happened exactly?"

"What do you mean? Nobody told you?" Ginny asked, a questioning look on her face.

"No. Mcgonagall just told us where you were. And we had to practically pry that out of her." Lauren huffed.

"Oh Merlin." Hermione muttered, with a playful eye roll.

Noticing Ron's confused face, she elaborated. "Lauren was the definition of pissed when nobody told us what was going on."

"Well we sat there at breakfast for over half an hour, and everyone could obviously see how worried we were! And not even a word about if you guys were okay or anything!" Lauren said defensively.