∘☍✧ₒI Wanna Be Yours ∘☍✧ₒ

𝘐'𝘮 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘶𝘮𝘣, 𝘯𝘶𝘮𝘣, 𝘯𝘶𝘮𝘣, 𝘯𝘶𝘮𝘣

𝘯𝘶𝘮𝘣, 𝘯𝘶𝘮𝘣, 𝘯𝘶𝘮𝘣, 𝘯𝘶𝘮𝘣.
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘰
𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨.

𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘣𝘺: 𝘫𝘢𝘺𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨

—————————————————-

By the end of the week, Lauren and Harry hadn't uttered a word to each other.

Lauren was stuck between thinking about how much she missed him, just wanting to talk to him and thinking that she needed so badly to get over him.

But she knew she would never be able to do that. She was too selfish to just let him go, but she was okay with that.

Harry, on the other hand, was full of regret for not hearing her out that night. He didn't know what was stopping him from talking her, nothing but his pride was getting in the way.

He found himself stealing glances at Lauren every so often, not knowing she was doing the same thing.

But they had no time to feel sorry for themselves, for the quidditch match was minutes away. The Gryffindor vs Slytherin match was right after breakfast, and the entire team sat at the table, exchanging nervous glances.

Lauren sat across from Ginny, Hermione seated to her left, between her and Ron. Lauren and Harry simply ignored each other's existence since their big blow up, but Lauren had fixed her relationship with Ron, by simply explaining.

"Oh- Ren, I forgot to tell you," Ginny spoke up, nudging Lauren's hand. "You were right. Guess who has a date with Hannah Abbot this weekend."

Ginny's smile was so bright, it could've lit up the room. Lauren was happy to hear her making moves on her newfound identity.

"Oh, Gin, that's wonderful!" Lauren exclaimed, smiling at her.

"I'm proud of you, Ginny," Hermione said to her, smiling as well.

"Now it's your turn to confess," Lauren whispered to Hermione, looking at Ron.

Hermione shook her head vigorously while giving Lauren a look. Lauren simply chuckled in response, before turning her attention to Ron.

He wouldn't touch any food, and looked paler than normal. "Ron, you're going to do great, there's nothing to worry about." Lauren reassured him, reaching over and patting his shoulder.

Ron didn't seem too convinced, he just flashed her a weak smile, and then kept the same worried face.

Lauren was doing her best to keep up her happy-go-lucky personality. She kept telling herself to be nice and supportive to everyone, just because her heart was broke didn't mean theirs should be too.