∘☍✧ₒThe Yule Ball ∘☍✧ₒ

ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏ,ɪ'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴏᴍᴇʙᴏᴅʏ ɴᴇᴡ

ɪ' ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴏᴍᴇʙᴏᴅʏ ɴᴇᴡ.
ᴏᴏᴏ,ʙᴀʙʏ, ʙᴀʙʏ,
ɪ' ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ.

"ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ "
ʙʏ: sᴀᴍ sᴍɪᴛʜ
—————————————————————

It was the night of the Yule Ball, and Lauren didn't know whether she was excited or not. She eventually convinced herself that she was going to have fun tonight and not worry about Harry.

She hadn't talked to Harry in over a week, ever since she saw him with Cho Chang.

Lauren was currently getting ready with Hermione.

"Can't wait to see Ron's face when he finds out Viktor Krum is your date!" Lauren called to Hermione from the bathroom, as she finished up her makeup.

"You and me both! You almost ready?"

"Yeah, just one more thing....." Lauren said, as she put her earrings in. "Done!"

Lauren walked into the main dorm to be met by Hermione. "Oh wow. Hermione you look amazing!" She complimented.

Hermione was wearing a gorgeous periwinkle dress with ruffles. Her hair was in ringed curls, in a type of pin-up hairstyle. Not to mention, Hermione was wearing makeup, which she rarely wore.

(𝓪/𝓷 I know this is a later scene, but just to show what she looks like)

"Thanks!"Hermione then turned to look at Lauren and said, "Ohmygodric! Lauren you look stunning!"