∘☍✧ₒOut With a Bang ∘☍✧ₒ

"𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘸𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯

"𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘸𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯."

————————————————————

With the DA disbanded, and constant detentions, the Quartet couldn't do anything but cooperate. Umbridge was the new headmistress, her wall of educational decrees expanding by the day.

All the life seemed to have been sucked out of school, Umbridge's decrees forbidding the most ridiculous things. Next thing they knew, they would've be able to stand in one place for too long.

The unfortunate fifth years had homework constantly piling up with the O.W.L.s fast approaching, and Hermione was a revising nightmare.

The Quidditch cup was in a few days, Gryffindor had miraculously made it in thanks to their first game against Slytherin, and would be playing Ravenclaw in the final.

The Quartet sat sprawled around the couches and armchairs, either revising for O.W.L.s or doing their general homework.

"Ren, can you come help me real quick?" Ron asked, breaking the silence, looking up from his Charms questions.

"Can't Herms help you?" Lauren groaned, her mind was going blank for her Ancient Runes assignment.

"It's for Charms. Besides, Hermione is scary right now." Ron relied, glancing at the muggleborn seated on an armchair.

Hermione was so deep in through she didn't even hear the two having a conversation, much less hear her own name be mentioned.

"Fine," Lauren sighed, removing her own work  from her lap and shuffling over to Ron. She glanced over the paper, reading a few answers, and then landed on the particular question he was stuck on.

"Ron." She said bluntly. "Brain cells. Please get some." There was no tone of joking in her voice, and the serious tone made Harry stifle a laugh and Ron throw a glare at her.

"Thanks, that's real helpful." He sassed, rolling his eyes and looking back at the question.

What is the incantation for the enlargement charm?

"You seriously can't remember this?" Lauren asked him, honestly confused on how he couldn't know.

"I can't remember anything, woman. All I know is that if we don't get these stupid O.W.L.s over with, I'm gonna lose my bloody mind." Ron whined, utterly fed up.

Lauren sighed, and told him, "It's Engorgio, Ronnie." She then ruffled his hair, and began to shuffle away.

"Don't call me that." He said.

"Too late, I already like it." Lauren replied with a cheeky smile. She then moved over to where Harry was on the floor, "reading" his potions book, although he was half asleep.