∘☍✧ₒForever Fell ∘☍✧ₒ

"ɪ sᴡᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀs ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛɪʟʟ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ғᴀʟʟs ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛ

ᴛɪʟʟ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ғᴀʟʟs ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛ ...
sᴏ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ɪᴛ?
ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ʜᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ᴇɴᴅs?"

ᴛɪʟʟ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ғᴀʟʟs ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛ
ʙʏ: ᴀsʜᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ғɪɴɴᴇᴀs

———————————————————-

Lauren's knee bounced up and down, as she fiddled with her ring. "Where is he?" she muttered to Hermione and Ron.

They hadn't seen Harry since he "needed some air" on the train and exited their compartment. Lauren was getting more and more worried by the second, while Hermione glanced around the room rapidly.

Dumbledore gave his welcoming speech, and the food soon appeared in front of the students. Harry had still yet to show up.

Ron, as always, dived into his food, shamelessly stuffing his face. Hermione and Lauren paid no mind to the food before them, still nervously looking around the room for any signs of the raven-haired boy.

Hermione looked at Ron, rolling her eyes at him. "Will-you-stop-eating!?" She exclaimed, hitting his shoulder with her book between each word. "You're best friend is missing!"

"Doesn't look missing to me." Ron said through a mouthful, pointing to the Hall's entrance.

The girls turned their eyes to the door, and low and behold, there was Harry. He held an ice pack to his nose, which seemed to be bleeding, as he made his way over to the Gryffindor table.

"What happened? Are you okay?" Lauren asked, as Harry slid into the seat beside her.

"Where have you been?!" Hermione asked before he could answer.

"It's a long story." Harry answered bluntly.

"Yeah, well we've got time." Hermione responded, trying not to roll her eyes again.

Just as she did, Dumbledore stood up to address the students once again.

"Guess you'll be telling us later." Ron mumbled.

"Now, as you all enjoy your meals, I'd like to introduce our new Potions Master: Professor Slughorn!" He announced.

The students did a double take, sputtering out questions.

"Potions?"

"But- Professor Snape?"

"I thought he'd be teaching Defense Against the Dark Arts." Harry muttered, before a look of realization spread across his face.

Lauren, on the other hand, was glad there was a new potions master, maybe he wouldn't be as hard on students as Snape had been on her.

"Wait- so that means..." Hermione began, trailing off.