∘☍✧ₒOk, Now This Isn't Normal ∘☍✧ₒ

"𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘻𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳

"𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘻𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳."
-----------------------------------------------------

After the horrendous night that was the World Cup, the quartet had spent their last week of summer at the Burrow. But now, September 1, the day had finally come to return to Hogwarts.

The four friends, along with the other Weasley children, had just crossed the barrier at Kings Cross Station, and where now waiting to hop onto the express.

Lauren was talking with the twins when she suddenly felt two hands on each of her shoulders.

She flinched a small bit and turned around to be met by her brother and Rolf Scamander.

"Rolf! Hey! Good to see you again!" She says, giving the freckle-faced boy a hug.

"You too, Ren! Gotta say though, still quite disappointed you abandoned us at the World Cup," he joked, as they broke apart.

"Oh please, you two would probably would've tried to convince me to play quidditch. Again"

"I'm telling you, Princess, you're a natural!"

"I really don't beli-"

"I'm here too, ya know!" Cedric says, slightly throwing his hands up.

"You hear something?" Lauren asks Rolf, putting her hand up to her ear.

Cedric gave her a displeased look, and she turned to hug her brother.

"You just can't stand a week without me, can you?"

"Last time I'm nice to you," Cedric mumbles as he and his sister let go, her lightly punching his arm.

After remembering that her best friends were still standing there, quite awkwardly, she acknowledged them. "Oh! Rolf, these are my friends. Ron, Hermione, and Harry," she introduced them, gesturing to each.

"Rolf Scamander, pleasure to meet the three Ren talks so highly of," he says, with a slight wave.

"Likewise. I didn't realize you were so close with him, Lauren," Hermione responded.

"Neither did I," Harry muttered to himself, a bit annoyed. For some reason.

"Close? This boy practically lived at our house during summer," Lauren giggled in response.

"Speaking of which, did you two abandon Justin or something?" She asked the two hufflepuffs.

"Well, we were on our way to find him, but saw you, so," Rolf answered.

"Yeah, we should probably go find him, before he thinks we've disappeared or something. Train leaves in a bit, anyways. See you at school, Bubs," Cedric said as him and Rolf turned back the way they came.