∘☍✧ₒPreparations ∘☍✧ₒ

"𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘩, 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘰𝘯

"𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘩, 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘰𝘯."

                                                            𝘍𝘶𝘯, 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵?"
-----------------------------------------------------

Lauren, Harry, and Hermione where seated at the Gryffindor table, eating lunch. Ron was sitting with Seamus and Dean, still continuing his feud with Harry. Hermione had managed to slip away from him and sit with Lauren and Harry, for the first time in days.

The situation with the rest of the student body hadn't gotten any better, people where still galavanting around with their "POTTER STINKS" badges and hurling insults towards Harry. Nobody cares about how Lauren would be in the third task because "that was an understandable mistake".

As they where halfway through their meal, an owl swooped in, dropping a letter before Harry.

"Who could that be from? The post already came," Hermione asked, taking a sip from her goblet.

"I think I could venture a guess," Lauren said, widening her eyes at Hermione, hoping she got the hint.

Hermione looked at her clueless for a moment but quickly had a face a realization, as Harry opened the letter.

The two girls watched him as his eyes scanned the page, and when he finished Hermione asked, "So? What's it say?"

"He wants to meet me tonight in the common room. But we've got to make sure nobody else is there," Harry whispered to them, as they sat there attentively.

"How's he going to get into the common room undetected though?" Lauren asked in a hushed voice.

"Well I'm sure he's got that figured out, he's not just gonna waltz up in there, y'know," Hermione said matter-of-factly.

"Fair point," Lauren said, with a chuckle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry and Lauren where down by the lake, Neville in the water inspecting plants from it, identifying them with his new Herbology book Moody had given him. Harry was reading some book, and Lauren was finishing some Transfiguration homework.

"Amazing!" Neville mumbled aloud. "Amazing!" he said again.

"Neville! You're doing it again," Harry told him, with a voice of irritation.

Lauren pushed the side of his head, much to his displeasure. "You be nice!" she instructed, as she stood up from her spot.

Lauren walked over to Neville, standing beside him in the lake. "Whatcha found, Nev?" She asked.

Neville started explaining about the certain plant he was holding. Lauren had absolutely no idea what half the things he was saying where, but nodded and listened, nonetheless.