∘☍✧ₒPunishment & Prats ∘☍✧ₒ

"ɪ'ᴍ  sᴏ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀғᴜʟ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ  ɴᴇᴇᴅ  ʙᴀᴛᴛᴇʀɪᴇs  ᴛᴏ ᴘʟᴀʏ ɪ'ᴍ  sᴏ ᴄᴏɴғɪᴅᴇɴᴛ ʏᴇᴀʜ , ɪᴍ ᴜɴsᴛᴏᴘᴘᴀʙʟᴇ  ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ"

"ɪ'  s ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀғᴜʟ
ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'  ɴᴇᴇᴅ  ʙᴀᴛᴛᴇʀɪᴇᴛᴏ ᴘʟᴀʏ
ɪ'  s ᴄᴏɴғɪᴅᴇɴᴛ
ʏᴇᴀʜ , ɪᴍ ᴜɴsᴛᴏᴘᴘᴀʙʟᴇ  ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ"

"ᴜɴsᴛᴏᴘᴘᴀʙʟᴇ "
ʙʏ: sɪᴀ
—————————————————————

It was the day of the first quidditch match of the season, and Ron couldn't be more nervous.

He sat at breakfast just before the match, barely touching his food. He had convinced himself he was absolute rubbish at keeper, based on his rather off-put practices.

"I must've been crazy to do this." He muttered. "I'm resigning after the match."

"Ron, you can't do that, you haven't even played yet!" Lauren assured him. "You'll do great, I know it!"

"Ren, I've got the coordination of a sea monkey. Every goal I blocked yesterday at practice was an accident!"

"You'll do fine, mate. You're just nervous 'cause it's your first match." Harry told him.

"You have to eat, though. C'mon." Hermione told him, pushing his fork towards his hand.

"No way. I'm not hungry."

"Ron, you have to eat something." Hermione told him pleadingly.

"No." Is all he grumbled, sending the other three a warning look, and so they didn't push the subject any further.

Lauren's eyes then landed on the Slytherin table, whose occupants looked unusually perky, considering they were about to play against Gryffindor.

She then saw them all wearing or holding pins with the words "Weasley is Our King" on them.
They'd also magicked a sign in the air that read the same statement.

Lauren glanced down at the green and silver crowd, catching the familiar face of Theo, who was laughing heartily. Pansy scowled at Lauren when their eyes met, and Malfoy sent her a smirk and wink. Lauren grimaced at the boy.

Disgusting. Ron cannot see those pins, no matter what.

"Alright, team, let's get moving!" Angelina echoed through the Great Hall, standing from the Gryffindor table.

Fred, George, Alicia, and Katie followed suit. Ron was reluctant, as he nervously rose to his feet with Harry, Lauren, Hermione, and a few other Gryffindors.

"You're going to do great, Ron. Just be confident and pay attention!" Hermione told him, before kissing him lightly on the cheek and scurrying off with Ginny.