∘☍✧ₒ As Scary As A Dragon ∘☍✧ₒ

"𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘳𝘴, 𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴

"𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘳𝘴, 𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴."
—————————————————————

Students where packed into a stadium, a large pit in the middle scattered with large rocks. The school professors where seated in a certain area, as students from Durmstrang, Beauxbatons, and Hogwarts where all around.

It was the day of the first task, and Lauren couldn't be more anxious. She was beside Ron and Hermione, Fred and George behind them, along with other Gryffindors.

She saw Rolf and Justin a few rows away, and waved at the two, getting a wave and smile of reassurance from each.

Hermione noticed Lauren's nervous looks, and had an idea. "I have an idea, come with me." She told her, pulling her towards the stairs.

"We'll be right back, Ron!" She called back, dragging Lauren down the stands and to the champions' tent.

"What are we doing here, Mione?" Lauren asked, confused.

"We're going to talk to Harry. Somehow." She told her, as if it was the most obvious thing ever.

Lauren caught on and became excited with the idea. "Ok! You go on though, I'm gonna talk to Cedric first." she explained, as she walked to the tent.

Lauren caught a glimpse of her brother, and stuck her head through the opening of the tent.

"Oh! Hello, Lauren!" Fleur greeted.

"Hey, Fleur. Good luck with the task, be safe! Cedric! Come here," she replied, before waving her brother over.

"What are you doing here? The task is going to start soon!" He asked.

"Yeah yeah, you can whine later. What's your plan for this?" She asked.

"This is an issue. If you don't stop worrying so much, you're mind is gonna explode." Cedric told her.

"That doesn't answer my question."

"Well, if you must know. I'm planning on using transfiguration to distract-"

FᏞᎪᏚᎻ!

Lauren and Cedric stopped their conversation, looking to where the sudden flash came from.

Rita Skeeter. Ugh.

Hermione had just entered the tent, hugging Harry, and a photo was snapped instantly.

"Ahh, young love~" Rita taunted. "But what about your dear Miss Diggory?" she asked in a high voice, gesturing her hand to Lauren.

"Would you give it a rest you blond bimbo?!" Lauren exclaimed. This woman shouldn't even be here. Then again, neither should she.