2

"But, oh, my heart grew active when you came into view." ~ crush on you [Elijah Who]

Jungkook stares blankly at the teacher rambling on about mathematical formulas, information that he already knew as he was a golden boy; a boy of many talents. That's one of the reasons why he's so qualified to be in the position that he's in.

The ravenette's mind began to wander, his eyes falling to the teacher's neck. What an easy death that would be. Just cover the teacher's mouth and run the knife along the skin so no one would hear...

No, he can't do this here. He grips the side of his pants and exhales deeply through his nose, erasing the murderous thoughts that bubbled in his mind.

However, it didn't take long for another subject to pop into his mind. A certain person that seemed to be lingering inside of his head.

The girl he bumped into, who he learned was named Rosie, seemed like an incredibly innocent girl. Those big eyes of hers and those cheeks that turned pink just from his simple touch. It stirred something in his belly, a beast hidden underneath his flesh clawing to devour her innocence.

He hadn't seen her since, albeit only two classes had passed. Perhaps he would see her again at lunch, and then he could figure out who she really is.

"Focus," a voice beside him hissed, grasping the ravenette's attention.

"Don't get your panties in a twist, Namjoon," Jungkook sighs, leaning back in his seat with a lazy grin. "I'm focused."

***

Lunch was a great period when you knew who to actually sit with. So far, Jimin was the only friend Rosie had made, and she did not plan on going to a random table to introduce herself.

A sudden shout of her name caught her attention and she hurried towards Jimin, who was waving her over excitedly. But as she neared the table, her eyes locked with another. A darker pair belonging to a certain ravenette.

"Guys, this is Rosie," Jimin grins, pulling her into his side. "Rosie this is Jin, Hobi, Namjoon, Yoongi and Jungkook."

"Hi," she greets quietly, smiling shyly.

"She's a cute thing, isn't she?" Yoongi smirks.

"Mhm," Hobi grins beside him, leaning onto his palm.

"Rosie," the ravenette suddenly says, his tone serious. "Sit down."

Jungkook watches in amusement as she nods hesitantly and looks where there is any availability to sit, which happened to be right beside him.

"I don't bite," he chuckles once she sits down, observing her awkward position.

Rosie giggles and looks down at her lunch as her cheeks begin to warm, much to Jungkook's pleasure. Her smile, however, soon faded as her eyes caught the empty spot in front of the ravenette, causing her eyebrows to knit together.

"You don't have a lunch?"

"Don't need it," he shrugs nonchalantly, his eyes zoning in on the pout on her pretty lips.

Rosie unzips her lunch box and carefully rummages through it to pull out a banana milk, her fingers pushing the straw through before offering it to him.

"Taehyungie bought the wrong milk, so..." she shyly murmurs.

Jungkook raises a brow and looks at the milk suspiciously before his tattooed fingers grabbed it, bringing it to his lips to take a gracious gulp. His eyebrows furrowed as he drank it, as if he was angry that it was so good, but he gulped it down in one go.

"Thanks," his tongue darts out to wet his lips, humming pleasantly at the after taste.

"You're welcome," she smiles, fidgeting with her hands nervously.

The rest of lunch went by fairly smoothly, occasional small talk murmured throughout the table.

But how was Rosie supposed to eat her lunch when Jungkook slyly pressed his thigh against hers underneath the table? How was she supposed to engage in conversation with Jin when she could feel Jungkook's intense stare burning the side of her face?

The ravennette was more than aware of what he was doing though, and maybe the evil part of him liked to watch her get so easily flustered. He should be treading more carefully, because after all, he had just met the girl.

But Jeon Jungkook was a dangerous boy, and he didn't like to be careful.