23

"I believe but not in you and me, so fuck yourself and fuck your feelings." ~ Turbulent [Waterparks]

When Jungkook had met her, it was at a bar.

Not your typical diner bar with burly men on the stools and sports playing on the TV. This was an expensive bar. One where only those of high class could come.

It was more like a fancy club, but Jungkook couldn't be bothered to dance. He was cracking open the peanuts left in a small bowl by the drinks and was more than aware that he probably looked like a loser, sitting here in his rich suit all alone.

"The peanuts haven't done anything to you," a voice teases as he crushes it in-between his knuckles.

Jungkook looks to his side and raises a brow at the woman who had just sat down next to him, her red lips asking the bartender for a martini. Her dress matched her lips, enticing and mouth watering.

"They looked too good to pass up," the ravenette answers simply, causing her to giggle.

"You look too good to pass up," she shoots back, thanking the bartender as she grabs her glass.

"Are you flirting with me?" Jungkook asks in amusement, his eyebrow raising in amusement as she downs her glass.

"Would it be bad if I was?" she asks, matching his playful attitude.

"'Course not," he chuckles, shaking his head.

"Great," she beams, picking up her toothpick with the olive. "What's your name, stranger?"

"Jungkook," he cocks his head to the side. "You?"

"Jungkook," she grins, biting down on the olive. "I'm Skyler."

Time went by, the spider luring the fly into her sticky web with her charm and body.

Until she wrapped the fly into her silk and choked him of his life.

When she had met the boys, Jungkook was excited. Those boys were basically his family, so bringing a girl to meet them was an important moment in his life.

Except, the boys didn't like her. At all.

First off, she clung onto Jungkook's arm like eye candy and laughed too obnoxiously at everything they were saying. She didn't have any manners, and she was being too flirty with Yoongi, but of course Jungkook didn't see that. He was blinded by his infatuation with her.

And then, she targeted Jimin.

Jungkook wasn't around, of course. He was getting drinks from the basement when Jimin, who, at the time dyed his hair black, was getting snacks in the kitchen. He was just shying into the person he was figuring out to be, wearing a soft, pink sweater and some eyeliner on his eyes.

"Hey," Skyler says as she enters the kitchen.

"Oh," Jimin blinks up from pouring the chex-mix into a bowl and smiles slightly. "Hey, Skyler."

"Are you wearing makeup?" she asks, and it was the way she asked it that had Jimin setting down the bag.

"Um, yeah," he mumbles, smiling shyly. "Jungkook went with me actually to buy-"