19

"Stay with me, my blood. You don't need to run." ~ My Blood [Twenty One Pilots]

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! What if he's hurt? I can't believe he's in jail! I mean, he's afraid of butterflies! How could he commit a c-"

"Rosie, baby," Jungkook stops and cups her cheeks. "I know you're worried, but everything is going to be fine, alright?"

"O-okay," she breathes, closing her eyes and nodding. "Okay, I'm sorry."

Jungkook sighs and bends down, pressing a kiss to her forehead and murmuring that it was alright. They were currently on their way into the police station from the parking lot, and to say Rosie was a nervous mess was an understatement.

The ravenette reached into his jacket and pulled out a face mask and cap, putting on the gear with an annoyed look.

"Jungkook, why-"

"Rosie," his firm voice made her mouth shut tight, "Don't reveal my identity, I don't like it here."

Rosie was confused but nodded anyway, one hand holding Jungkook's and the other gripping her I.D. tightly as they walked into the station.

"Hello," Rosie smiles nervously towards the cop. "I'm Kim Rosabella. I'm here for my brother, Taehyung."

The cop looks at her I.D. and nods, turning to Jungkook with a bored expression.

"And him?"

"My cousin," she lies smoothly, causing Jungkook to grin under his mask. "He was with me when I got the call."

Jungkook bit back a smirk and nodded slightly to confirm what she said. He didn't know his girl was such a smooth little devil.

"And your I.D.?" the cop asks, holding her hand out towards him.

"He doesn't have it," Rosie says, reaching behind her to subtly grab Jungkook's thigh. "We came as soon as Taehyung called me."

"Hm," the cop retracts her hand and raises an eyebrow, standing up slowly. "If you'll just wait here, we'll go bring your brother."

Jungkook places his hands on Rosie's shoulders and massages them once the cop walks away, murmuring quietly that she was doing a good job. He heard her exhale shakily and forced himself to slowly take his hands away, as it would be unusual to show too much affection after their lie.

Two cops suddenly came forward with Taehyung in their hold, and Rosie gasped in horror. He looked awful, dark circles under his eyes and skin sickly pale.

"Taehyung!" Rosie rushes forward and hugs her brother as soon as he was set free.

"Rosie, I'm so sorry," he sobs, holding her tightly.

"Your brother is lucky we're letting him go," one of the cops scoff, folding her arms over her chest. "We found him spray painting with a couple of others, and there was a bag with paint and money that was identified to be his. We gave him a warning, but if we see him again, he'll be put behind bars or given a fine."

"Okay, thank you," Rosie gives her a watery smile, swallowing the lump in her throat. "We'll get going now. Thank you again."