34

"'Cause you're one in a million, there ain't no man like you." ~ Streets [Doja Cat]

Saturday came sooner than Rosie anticipated.

Amber didn't even attempt to talk to Rosie the whole week, and it was probably because the boys doubled in security. Two boys were now escorting her everywhere, and it would have been annoying if she wasn't friends with them.

Currently, she was at home sitting on her desk seat in a button up flannel so that when the makeup was done, she could easily slip into her dress without ruining it. She had done the majority of her look, but she left the eyeliner for Jimin. The honey-haired boy had a talent for perfecting it in one go.

"Jungkook's gonna freak out when he sees you in that dress," Jimin grins, finishing her right eye.

Rosie looks at the dress laying on her bed and bites the inside of her cheek nervously. Taehyung actually gave her some money to buy a nice dress, as she said her and Jungkook were going on a fancy date, and she felt bad for spending his money like that.

But Taehyung has been doing well lately. Actually, he was doing great. Jungkook's uncle paid extremely well and Taehyung actually liked his job, so it was a win-win situation.

"Do you think so?" she asks nervously.

"Rosie," Jimin smiles softly, squatting down and grabbing her hands. "I'll be surprised if he doesn't get a boner in his pants when he sees you."

"Jimin!" she gasps, slapping his chest as her cheeks grew a deep red.

"Yeah, yeah, act like you didn't makeout with him in my bed," Jimin huffs, teasing her even further.

"I'm going to get changed," she says quickly, leaping up and grabbing her dress before locking herself in the bathroom.

Rosie pressed her knuckles against her hot cheeks and shook her head, stripping down to her undergarments. She slipped on the dress and it felt just as amazing as it did when she went shopping with Jimin, the honey-haired boy saying he would help her when she practically begged for some advice on what to wear.

It was a spaghetti strap, mini black dress. And she looked sexy in it. Her eyeshadow was smokey and Jimin's eyeliner made her eyes pop, making her look like a badass who had more confidence than she felt.

But hey, fake it 'till you make it, right?

"Jimin?" she frowns, unable to find him when she walked back into her room.

The honey-haired boy was actually getting ready in the bathroom downstairs, where she found him finishing up his hair. It was slicked back down his neck and he wore slacks and a white dress shirt, the first few buttons undone to show off the Chanel necklace on his chest.

"You look beautiful!" he smiles brightly, walking out to greet her.

"Thank you, Minnie," she smiles shyly. "So do you."

Taehyung wasn't home yet, saying he was going to hang out with a friend, so he wouldn't be able to see her off tonight. She was happy he was meeting new people though, through college and through work.

"Alright, he should be here any minute," Jimin nods, looking at his watch.

Rosie releases a shaky breath and puts on her black heels, her anxiety growing. She tried to remember that the first hour was supposed to be fun, and that she shouldn't worry about the mission until later tonight.

A knock was heard on the door and Jimin sent her a quick wink as he went to open it, her cheeks puffing out in a huff.

"Well don't you look nice," Jimin smirks, letting the ravenette in.