22

"I gotta switch up on the game, I gotta innovate." ~ K [Jaden Smith, Lido]

Jungkook bends his head down and brushes his lips against her ear, her breasts pressing further into him as her breath hitched.

"Relax, baby," he whispers. "Can you do that for me?"

Rosie's hands found purchase onto the front of his shirt and she squeezed the fabric between her fingers as she nodded.

"There's someone here that can't see us or they'll do something. Something bad," he whispers, and Rosie's grip immediately tightened. "Hey, baby, relax. I'm going to get us out of here safely. Do you still have those masks in your purse?"

Rosie nods and Jungkook pulls away.

The first thing Rosie did was scramble to put her top back on, wishing her cheeks would cool down as she grabbed the face masks out of her purse. She didn't understand what was going on, but if there was someone out there who going to hurt them, she wanted to listen to Jungkook.

"Can you be brave, Rosie?" he asks, hooking her mask onto her ears. "I need you to go out there and—"

"What?!"

"And grab two large hoodies," he continues, bending down to her height. "They don't know what you look like, so it'll be okay."

"Jungkook," her eyes were filling with alarmed tears.

"I know, baby, but you need to trust me," he says, wiping at the stray tear falling down her cheek. "I'll be right here. Be quick and don't look at anyone."

Rosie felt like her heart was about to leap out of her chest, opening the door slowly. But somewhere deep down in her chest, there was a feeling of bravey. Or maybe it was just the adrenaline in her body. Whatever it was, she wasn't going to let them get hurt because she was too scared.

She closed her eyes and breathed in and out before walking out of the changing room calmly, keeping her eyes down and her feet quick as she grabbed the nearest two hoodies. She peeked up through her lashes and tried to scan the people shopping for anyone who might look too dangerous, but she didn't have enough time to analyze.

As she was fast walking back to the changing room, she heard a voice saying something that made her feel sick.

"Excuse me, have you seen a ravenette boy walk in here by any chance? He's 5'10 and has stupid rabbit teeth."

"I don't think so, ma'am—"

"Wait, I have a picture."

Rosie didn't hear anymore as she practically sprinted to the stall and launched herself into Jungkook's arms, his hands brushing back her hair with a concerned look as she began crying.

"J-Jungkook, there's a girl a-and she has your picture and she's asking for you and-and-"

"Rosie," Jungkook's voice was firm and it had Rosie falling to his attention as he grabbed the hoodies. "Arms up, now."

Rosie didn't hesitate and flung her arms up, Jungkook shimmying the hoodie onto her body before ripping the price tag off. He lifted her hood and messed with her hair so it helped cover her face, shushing her softly as she continued crying. He pulled away to put on his own jacket and messed with his curls so they covered his eyes, pulling the hoodie over to conceal his face.