Who is my mum?

I woke up the next morning , my head was pounding my whole body was weak but I needed to write an letter to find my mum, i never told my dad about me wanting to know who my mum is he wouldn't care at all. I snuck in Mick and Linda's room and sat on their bed.
"Mick" I quietly whispered
"What hunni" his voice was so gentle and caring
"I want to find my mum but I don't want Dean to know"
"Don't worry I won't say anything", he got up and pulled me into a hug."you'll be fine darling"
I hugged him back and jumped off the bed.
"Thank you uncle mick it means alot" I shouted back as I walked away.

Micks Pov
I watched as Georgia walked away she turned around and smiled I waved her goodbye as she disappeared downstairs. I lay back in bed and Linda cuddled up to me, she turned and smiled I couldn't help but smile at her beauty I love her with all my heart and I'm so happy I met her.

Georgia's pov
I ran straight out of the pub and across the square back home, Dean opened the door and pulled me in to a hug.
"Where have you been Georgia" a worried tone in his voice, "I've been worried sick never do that again"
"I'm sorry dad I didn't mean to, I just went to see uncle mick that's all" I smiled
"That's fine sweetie don't worry," Dean kissed my forehead and walked out the house.
At last I was alone I booted up the computer and started searching for my mum.