A whole new life

Georgia's pov
"Hey Georgia, long time no see, heard about the birth of your beautiful baby girl ☺️, missing you 😘x " I couldn't stop smiling at the text from Ross, I missed him more than I could describe. I lay on my bed, I turned over and reached for Millie's hand. She lay there peacefully in her mosses basket with her Winnie the Pooh blanket over her, her beautiful little chest slowly moving up and down. Gorgeous blue eyes stayed closed and her tiny little mouth stayed closed. I grabbed her hand slowly and wrapped my fingers around hers. I curled up and switched my phone off as I put it on the table at the other side. I fell asleep within 2 minutes of lying down.

~ 4am the next morning~
Millie lay there wide awake crying. I woke up and grabbed my dressing gown as I pulled my self up, I reached over to Millie's mosses basket. Slowly but carefully I pick Millie up and took her downstairs, lucky I had already made a bottle a few minutes before. I grabbed the bottle from the kitchen and sat in the pub so Millie wouldn't wake anyone else up. She curled up in my arms as she took the bottle, little slips and sounds came out when she was drinking the bottle which made me smile. I have decided that it's time to move on from Keanan and time to find the right husband for me. Yes I'm 19 but I'm coming up 20 in 2 months at last I will find someone to care for me and Millie even if it means that they area few years old than me.
Linda's pov
I have never met such a quiet baby, I woke up at 4am and seen Georgia sitting downstairs with Millie but I'll tell you something she is the most sweetest and gorgeous baby I'm the world. It was finally after 10 and everyone was sat in the living room watching the TV series Vera. I have no idea why I find it so interesting.
"Georgia can I hold Millie," Lee smiled.
"Course you can you idiot,"
Seeing my children wanting to be part of Millie's life made me realise how lucky I was to have them all.
Lees pov
I couldn't take my eyes off Millie. I was so proud to be an uncle.
"Georgia can I hold Millie" I said nervously but smiled so no one would know.
"Course you can you idiot,"
I went over to where Millie was laying and picked her up. She woke up and her bright blue eyes showed, she looked so cute it was unbelievable.

Hey guys I know this chapter had a lot more pov in that's because the next chapter is going to be about Dean a lot more than it has been. The next chapter will be full of action and won't be boring. I'm enjoying writing this book part 30 here we come, also get ready for WEDDING BELLS 👰🏼🎉💍
~Tegan 😉☺️🎉