"Forget him"

Georgia's Pov
I remembered all the times I had spent with Dean, he loved me like his own child. I will still never understand why he lied to me, I really loved him like my dad. I just wish he told me earlier, so I knew that he was really my uncle. I closed my eyes as I felt a tear roll down my face I quickly wiped it as I heard my door creak open.
"Georgia, you here sweetheart" Linda's voice echoed through the room I lay there not moving, I couldn't shout I couldn't move I was frozen tears slipped down my face.
Linda walked over to me and cuddled up into me, I turned around and curled into her. She cuddled me until I fell fast asleep. I loved my mum she was my world and I couldn't wait for her to give birth I never really talked about it we liked to keep it a secret.
3am
My eyes were sore. Head was pounding. Linda was still asleep next to me I felt sick but I don't know how I wondered what had happened when I was taken why this had happened to me? What about Nancy? Was I the target? Or was Nancy? This questions whizzed through my head. I missed Dean I really did he raised me but I was home with my real family. I had an idea I could leave home, move away from the square start a new life by myself. I'm old enough to move away, I could spend time with them but I needed to get away form the square I would come back eventually.
Linda lay asleep I couldn't go could I what about Linda and the baby, mick , Lee , Nancy even Jonny (who I still haven't met yet fingers crossed I meet him soon).
I can't leave now maybe a few months after the baby is born. I smiled and curled back up next to my mam.

Linda's Pov
I remember hearing Georgia spitting on about something but I had no idea what. What ever it was she must have sorted it. She lay there her long brown hair lay peacefully around her neck, she was everything I could have dreamed of and more to think I've missed out on so much of her lifetime just wish I had my baby girl while she was growing up. I was grateful that I had got her back and that my baby girl was safe at home where she belonged. I hoped since this day she went missing that she was alive somewhere but the thought of Dean bringing her up made my skin crawl, he's never going to see her again over my dead body.