Georgia's pregnancy

Georgia's pov
I ran upstairs straight away to find my secret money collection, I had over 800 pounds enough to buy all my baby stuff. I picked up my phone and text my ex boyfriend Keanan.
The text said,
" its been a while but could I stay with you, so we can take care of the baby together"
I clicked the send button and that's when I knew there was no going back. A few minutes later I got a text back of him which said.
" sure babe, but if you move back in with me. Are we back together?"
I quickly texted him back saying yes, it was sorted I was back with Keanan and ready to move away. I packed my bags and grabbed my money lucky my parents had gone out with Oliver and Lee and Nancy were out too. Keanan pulled up at the back door and helped me put my bags in the car. I jumped in the front seat and turned my head to see a black baby car seat sat in the back that's when I knew it was time I moved on with my life and started my own family. He started the car and we drove off into the sunset I left a letter on the table addressed to my parents. There was no turning back now.

So this chapter was all about Georgia's escape with her boyfriend and unborn child, don't worry I haven't finished the story but for a few chapters we won't hear of Georgia. It will be about the rest of the Carters and Roxy, Dean and in some places Cindy. I'm enjoying writing this and I hope you are enjoying reading it.

Love Tegan 🎈💘