Gone girl

Micks pov
We got home that night and realised we had lost our little girl again we searched everywhere for her. I felt lost, Linda couldn't stop crying, Nancy went into her shell and Lee became quiet. We found her letter but it never explained to us what made her leave and who with but there was nothing we could do about it now. If I knew before she was planning to move away I would have stopped her, I walked into her quiet and bare room. All her clothes had gone, her teddy bears had gone and lying on the floor was a piece of paper. I leaned down to pick it up, when I picked it up I was just about to turn it around Linda shouted of me. I dropped the paper.

Nobody's pov
The paper floated down gliding carefully as Mick left the room, it landed face up showing a baby scan. The scan revealed that this scan was Georgia's. As Mick closed the door the paper flew under the wardrobe.
Linda's pov
Mick was taking forever I wanted to look for Georgia again but what was the point she was gone again. I shouted of Mick.
" what's up babe", Mick said running downstairs.
" I'm scared,"
Mick walked over to me and held me close.
"Listen, where ever Georgia is she will be fine, on the end of the letter she wrote that she was with a friend"
Mick kissed me. I smiled in the kiss, knowing that I had him to get us through this. I walked over to baby Ollie who was curled up in Nancy's arms, her eyes were red and sore, tears were falling slowly down her cheeks. I sat next to her and pulled her into a hug she smiled softly.
Lee's pov
I was missing Georgia so much that I decided to go into her room. I pulled out a bottle of vodka and started drinking I could feel it burning my mouth but I didn't care. I open her door, the room was empty. I remember her telling me that if she ever left, she had put a letter under the wardrobe for me. I ran over to the wardrobe and put my hand underneath I felt around and grabbed a piece of paper. I pulled it out of underneath the wardrobe as I flipped it over. I noticed it was...