Lee's mistake

Hey guys I'm skipping into a few months time so that we are up to date with what's happening on Eastenders. Let me know in my DM's what you thought of last nights episode ~ Tegan 💫

Lees pov
It was such a lovely night, the moon was shinning through the clouds. I smiled to try and hide my true feelings, my world was falling apart Whit kissed my dad I mean am I not good enough for her? Nancy won't speak to me because I got the job at the rat but she deserves better to be fair. Basically I've ruined everything like normal I wish I could do stuff right for a chance. I picked up a bottle to try and drink my sorrows away.

Georgia's pov
It's been a whole month since me and Ross spilt up due to rumours but I suppose he did cheat on me with some one night stand. Millie may is now walking and causing trouble. I finally found myself a house to keep us safe I just wish I had a stable relationship. I had decided that I need to get out of the UK but I don't where I could go? I walked across the corridor in my flat. I peered through Millie's door and noticed that she was finally asleep. She keeps climbing in her cot I have no idea how. I left the door open and got my laptop.
Just then the door bell went off....

Lee's PoV
I was too far gone, I was more than tipsy I was full on drunk. I was looking for trouble in all the wrong places. I got kicked out of the Albert for flirting with Kim. I noticed Abi walk over to me.
" Can I have some," I laughed.
" set yourself away," she said while trying to sit down.
"If you had the chance would pick me or my dad,"
"Your dad is well old, your definitely nicer," Abi laughed.
I touched her hand while taking a swig of vodka. She started to rub my hand and we both leaned in for the kiss..

Abi's pov
I remembered babes words " you'll have to find someone else to get you pregnant!" I knew what I had to do but I didn't expect to kiss lee. I have to admit Whit doesn't deserve him, he's actually gorgeous and so kind hearted. I leaned in for kiss we kissed for what felt like ages. Butterflies were flying all around me I've never felt like this before.
" I don't have anything mind"
" it's fine lee"
I lay curled up in lees chest just thinking of what I should do about Ben if I wanted to stay with him or leave him for good.

~A few weeks later!~

Abi's pov
I woke up feeling sick. I ran to the toilet and was sick everywhere. My head was pounding, my eyes were weak. I was in so much pain I wasn't sure if I could make it back to bed without passing out on the floor. I stumbled back to mine and Ben's bedroom he was still asleep. Should I do a pregnancy test? What if it's not Ben's? All these thoughts ran through my head.
Georgia's pov
I knew something was wrong with Lee because he was acting really weird around Whit. I think it's because he has found someone else but there's nothing I can do to help him he will have to deal with it alone like the rest of us.