HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Linda's pov
I decided to have a nap before tonight but I felt really sick and just wanted to curl up and fall asleep but I couldn't tell Mick what was really the matter.
"Hey babe what's the matter?" Called Mick.
"I don't think I can go out tonight"
"Why baby" he leaned over me and kissed my cheek
"I'm too tired and don't feel very well. Do you think I could miss it tonight?"
"Sure babe, I'll see you later. Love you"
"Love you too"
I lay there listening to the sound of Ollie breathing he was adorable when he slept I closed my eyes and ended up fast asleep.
Micks pov
There's something up with Linda I can feel it, I wonder what is bugging her so much that she can't tell me or even talk to me? At last we had finished putting the Halloween stuff up ready for tonight. Aunt babe and Elaine have been fighting over who is getting dressed up and who isn't but to be fair they can both do it I just want to spend time with Linda and the family, I haven't see Georgia and Millie since yesterday afternoon. I'm going to ring her.
Georgia's pov
I was curled up in the chair next to Ross's hospital bed, his hand was tracing through my hair. My eyes slowly opened, Millie was curled up in her pushchair. My phone buzzed, I moved my hands to grab it but Ross reached it before me and passed it to me.
"Hello Georgia, where the hell are you?" He sounded worried
"Dad I'm fine me and Millie are just at the hospital seeing an old friend"
"Okay be careful, love you"
"Love you too"
The line went dead.
"Who was that?"
"It was just my dad wondering where me and Millie were"
"Ah right"
Micks pov
I knew what I had to do, it was Dean who made Linda feel like this she told me eventually I snuck out of the vic and went to find Ronnie.
"Ronnie, Dean has to go!"
"I knew you would see sense" 😱