My new family

Linda's pov
I couldn't believe it, I found her at last my long lost daughter I thought she was dead, just wait till I get my hands on Dean I will break his neck he will never walk again.
"Mam can I call you that?" Georgia peered though the door.
" Of course hunni, I am your mam no matter what" I smiled
Georgia walked over to me and I pulled her into a hug, she was shaking and she felt really cold. God I can't wait until I get my hands on that son of a bitch Dean. Mick walked through the door and pulled me and Georgia into a hug.
"My two gorgeous girls together, I'm so sorry that we didn't know who you were, I love you Georgia May Carter" Mick smiled
"I love you too" Georgia smiled back
Georgia's pov
I was pulled into a hug by my mam & dad. I didn't want them to let go of me for the first time I felt safe and felt like no one could hurt me no matter what.
"I love you Georgia May Carter"
When he called me that I felt like I belonged there and that they loved me and I was one of them at last.
" I love you too" I smiled thinking I was the luckiest girl in the world to have a family who cared for me as much as they did but I still wondered what happened to Dean and why he had lied saying I was his child. All these questions that would never be answered unless I found him. I grabbed my bag and my coat at left because I knew I would be gone a while.

Won't be able to update today or the weekend as I'm going to a Easter party with my baby cousin today and then I'm going camping for the weekend but I'll try and start writing some while I'm away. If you haven't please go and read my other book.

Take care of yourself// Channing Tatum fanfic.

Please go read it, it means a lot. lots of love
Tegan 💘