Family over friends

Georgia's pov
I remember Keanan walking into my hospital room as he took a look at Millie, I watched him carefully as he picked her up and ran out of the room with her.
I woke up screaming the nurses ran in to see if I was alright, I looked over at Millie who lay there fast asleep that's when I gathered it was just a bad dream. I turned over and picked up my phone. It took my eyes a few seconds to adjust to the screen. My phone beeped it was a message from my old friend Ross. Ross doesn't live near me he lives in a little village with his mum, dad and 2 brothers but I went to the same school as him to be fair I did have a crush on him, he was perfection.
"Hey Georgia, long time no see, heard about the birth of your beautiful baby girl ☺️. Missing you 😘x"
He was such a cutie, I loved reading our messages. The nurse walked back in.
"Right Georgia you can leave now,"
I smiled as I thanked her, I grabbed my clothes, sorted Millie out, packed my bags and left. I text my dad telling him to come pick me and Millie up. As I walked out of the hospital he smiled as he jumped out of the car staring at his granddaughter.
"She's beautiful" he choked out.
"Thank you daddy" he pulled me into a hug and played with Millie's fingers.

Hey guys it's me again so I'm in London at the moment & it's too hot it's been 28 & 29 degrees, but back home my parents have had thunderstorms. I'm updating this chapter because the hotel in at has wifi. Hope you enjoy 😄
~ Tegan 🔥