The final straw

Georgia's pov
I can't believe I jut kissed my own cousin, but I love him not just as a cousin but as a boyfriend. I turned around he looked so cute when he was sleeping he must have drifted off.
"Georgia- may" the doctor called out as he walked into the room," you can go home in two days time but look after yourself or you will need to stay in here,"
"Thank you" I said as he walked out of the door. I smiled to myself knowing that in two days time I was going home.
2 days time ~
I woke up really early knowing that today I could go home and see my family again I haven't heard from my dad since I got put in here. I woke Lee up and packed my bag, we left the hospital at 6am and arrived back at Albert square for 6:30am.
"Lee what will everyone say about us two being together"
"Shhhh if anyone says anything, we will leave and never come back"
The black taxi pulled up outside the vic, as Lee knocked on the door a shiver went down my spine, I started sweating and shaking. I reached into my pocket and found a note which said
" To Georgia,
I'm sorry that I lied to you but your not my daughter, you Linda & Micks long lost child. Your twin is Nancy I told Linda you had died so I could keep to myself and think of you as mine.
Lots of love
Dean wicks

My heart stopped, I fell to the floor. My head hurt. I wasn't Dean's daughter I had kissed my own brother and I'm in love with my brother.
"Lee we need to leave, a tear fell slowly out of my eye, I'm I'm I'm ..."
"Your my what Georgia",
"I'm you sister Lee, I'm the twin of Nancy, Dean lied to me,"
We both fell to the floor and broke down.
" I need to leave Lee I need to go I can't stay here we can't be together, your sister"
" Just come in and see your mum please before you leave" his voice was cracked and weak.
I walked into the vic, I can't believe I haven't been able to grow up with my mam and dad.
"Mum , dad", Lee shouted
Linda and mick came running down the stairs.
"Lee where the fuck have you been, we've been worried sick"," oh hello Georgia" Linda smiled at me I just wanted to run and hug her and call her mum but I couldn't I froze.
" Georgia are you okay", Linda walked over and pulled me into a hug.
"Mam, dad you didn't tell me Nancy was a twin?" Lee questioned
" You never needed to know because her twin died", Linda started to cry I wanted to comfort her so much that was my mam and there was nothing I could do to help her.
"No she didn't die, mam, Georgia is Nancy's twin , Dean lied so he could keep her to his self."
Mick and Linda burst into tears and pulled me into a hug.
" We're sorry we didn't know you were our daughter, if we knew we would have took home,we love you so much."

I'm going to do a squeal of this book, I enjoyed writing this book and I hoped you enjoyed it.
Tegan 💘